Block him?

vivia1

Hello internet!

I've been with a guy for about a year, the only problem is he lives in California and I live in Paris, France... We were doing okay (he told me I was the only one for him, he could never find anyone as good, love of his life etc etc). Anyway, a week ago, he told me he had cheated on me. This girl knew of our relationship, she apparentlty doesn't care. He made me guess who it was. Now he tells me he likes her and he "of course" loves me but I am too far away. I asked him if he would do it again, he said yes. Then said he was depressed and could relate to this other girl in person.. shocked, I asked him what he wanted from me then and he said he wanted to stay best friends and still loved me... I don't know whether to block this guy from everything? We have been together for awhile and it hurts. It's hard to see him all the time online because when I do I imagine them. I am so disappointed in him and don't understand his position. His friends tell him he is making a mistake. I think so too. I love him... Should I delete him from my life though if he is disrespecting me in this way?

Hello internet!

I've been with a guy for about a year, the only problem is he lives in California and I live in Paris, France... We were doing okay (he told me I was the only one for him, he could never find anyone as good, love of his life etc etc). Anyway, a week ago, he told me he had cheated on me. This girl knew of our relationship, she apparentlty doesn't care. He made me guess who it was. Now he tells me he likes her and he "of course" loves me but I am too far away. I asked him if he would do it again, he said yes. Then said he was depressed and could relate to this other girl in person.. shocked, I asked him what he wanted from me then and he said he wanted to stay best friends and still loved me... I don't know whether to block this guy from everything? We have been together for awhile and it hurts. It's hard to see him all the time online because when I do I imagine them. I am so disappointed in him and don't understand his position. His friends tell him he is making a mistake. I think so too. I love him... Should I delete him from my life though if he is disrespecting me in this way?

If you have not met him in person, block, delete, forget. Don't fall for long distance relationships. Either fall for someone local or move. And don't put up with disrespect. Be happy alone, that way when you meet someone you like you will be even happier.

sara-pezzini I should it's just that I love him still so I'm having trouble making that decision... It might just be temporary and he'll realize.. I don't know if I would want him back after this... I think I will talk to him to get a clean cut. Thank you for your answers!

Archived