Simply Fit Board ...lol

Okay guys don't laugh but I bought this off the internet. For those who don't know what it is, it's a balance board. You stand on it and twist and it's supposed to strengthen your core, butt and improve balance.

Boy does it ever! I was on it yesterday for 20 minutes (apparently too long for first time) and I can hardly move today! I even run and do yoga and I am still really sore ....it works!

It is $40 bucks so well worth it, and I promise I don't work for the company it just really works! You can twist around while watching TV, be careful not to fall off! LOL Put a yoga mat under it or something. I have wood floors so yeah needed the yoga mat. But if you have carpeting, that would probably be okay.

So if you want something inexpensive, that you can do at home while watching the tele, check it out but be careful!

Wow! Whatever works -nothing to laugh at at all. I have a Leslie Sansome walk at home DVD with a resistance band so that if I ever have to work out at home it's my last resort. And yes - it works (because I do it with more intensity than the instructor demands) - I feel sore - but it's so great to have an option for an at home workout. I hope you continue to get results and also enjoy it!

Wow! Whatever works -nothing to laugh at at all. I have a Leslie Sansome walk at home DVD with a resistance band so that if I ever have to work out at home it's my last resort. And yes - it works (because I do it with more intensity than the instructor demands) - I feel sore - but it's so great to have an option for an at home workout. I hope you continue to get results and also enjoy it!

Thanks Batya! I am still a bit sore from Saturday but gonna do it for about five minutes this morn before work.

Was watching the video and there are tons of different exercises once your balance improves; like squats and things.

I tried it and it is definitely not easy!

Thanks Batya! I am still a bit sore from Saturday but gonna do it for about five minutes this morn before work.

Was watching the video and there are tons of different exercises once your balance improves; like squats and things.

I tried it and it is definitely not easy!

It sounds great for someone who needs to mix things up a bit but at the same time have a standard part be the same -you can depend on the board being available (unlike in a gym where people might be using the equipment you want, how dare they ;-). Then maybe you can find a particular routine at a particular length of time that works best for you. I think I saw the commercials too!

It sounds great for someone who needs to mix things up a bit but at the same time have a standard part be the same -you can depend on the board being available (unlike in a gym where people might be using the equipment you want, how dare they ;-). Then maybe you can find a particular routine at a particular length of time that works best for you. I think I saw the commercials too!

I hear ya but I get bored with routine; prefer to mix it up.

Knowing me I won't even watch the video, and will instead create my own exercises.

I have studied theater and dance and used to choreograph.... so creating my own should be fun!

Looking into talking an advanced "modern dance" class too which is what I have studied and performed (many years ago when I was into the art scene in New York City).

I'm getting bored with just running and yoga; I will probably still do yoga occasionally though, it calms my nerves and keeps me centered.

So now my head is going to -you do that, then make some $ on it with some professional videotaping.....hmmmmmm..... and make enough money for a spare board ;-). Maybe a Shark Tank debut??

LOL I love Shark Tank and believe me, my brain is always spinning with different ideas.

I need to get good on the damn thing first though then will create different exercises and go from there, who knows!

Archived