Just thinking

After a failed attempt to start dating again, I've been thinking a lot about my ex. This time not in a loving way, but more of a resentful kind of way, if it makes any sense. It's just that I realized, once again but in an even deeper level that we are done and that he hurt me very much. Don't get me wrong, I don't see a future with him anymore or anything, but I do miss the way I used to feel and the person I thought he was. And after this dating attempt of mine, well, I just started to feel scared of not feeling "that" again.

What do you think?

It sounds like you miss being in a relationship and some of the typical one-and-done dates are frustrating. It takes time to sift through all that but eventually you will connect with someone.

After a failed attempt to start dating again, I've been thinking a lot about my ex.And after this dating attempt of mine, well, I just started to feel scared of not feeling "that" again.
I know what you mean! I resent my ex, I don't want him back but I'm mad he put me back to the dating scene which is brutal! We just have to keep looking until the one person comes along that makes us forget we even had an ex! 😂

You're so right! But I just can't keep wondering if he ever remembers me in any way after all.

But hey, it's nice to know that someone out there gets what I'm feeling and that I'm not as pathetic as I feel haha.

Archived