Just found out my fiance had slept with a girl whilst a breakup

Hello, I really need some advice I feel I'm going insane, I've just found out my bf/fiance slept with a girl on a numerous occasions whilst being on a breakup he was with me for a whole year and then he left me saying he doesn't love me anymore he gave me such a hard time he walked out my life on day with noe explaination after this he kept coming in and out of my life and eventually we properly got bak to together although he is a chnagd person now not the heartless guy towards me I always asked him what he did on a break he never told me always kept it hidden and now after our families have found out etc I was having a radome conversation and him to tell me and after a whole year he's told me now after a month of breaking up with me (he's the one who left me) I was faithful and loyal to him I didn't do anything wrong he was the one chatting to so many girls etc behind my bak so basically I've found out he slept with the same girl a few times and it's killing me inside so badly he's been sorry and apologising to me but in the past he's hurt me so much and I'm fed up as much as I love him I keep geting the thoughts and pictures in my mind of him touching her like he touched me etc I couldn't even let him touch me again cos it's all reminds me of how he touched her he said to me me regrets it and he would change it if he could put the fact that kills is he was with me for so long didn't he ever have me in the back of his mind before geting full on sex not once but a few times he kept meeting her and she was a s**g he claims now I feel lied to he wasn't ever honest to me he's hurt me to much and this has had a huge impact on me I cant eat or sleep anymore I went to see him and told him I need some time to think about what it is i want if I can ever marry u cos it's soma that's always gona be in back of my head or if it's time to move on he wasn't really happy with it but now I'm on a sort of break to get my head around things whether I want this guy or not could anyone give me some advice please I'm hurting so badly

Sorry to hear this. What's more concerning about your relationship is the on/off periods and his cheating and bouncing back and forth.

How long have you been dating? What were the breakups and arguments about? Both of you can date and have sex with whomever you wish when you are broken up.

Either you get over this and move forward or end it. You can't go forward holding this over his head.

I've just found out my bf slept with a girl on a numerous occasions whilst being on a breakup. he was with me for a whole year and then he left me saying he doesn't love me anymore. he kept coming in and out of my life I went to see him and told him I need some time to think about what it is i want. I'm on a sort of break to get my head around things whether I want this guy or not.

Archived