Dealing with his Ex Wife

MissAud

I'm not happy to post for advice but I need unbiased advice and opinions. So thank you for taking the time to read my post. I will attempt to make it clear and short as much as I can.

I started a long distance relationship in August of 2015. We were both married but leaving our relationships. I moved in with him Oct 2016 and Dec 2016.

Oct I left because his wife is literally after me and he chose not to defend me or stand up for me. I also caught them at a bar together.

She has gotten me fired from my job, destroyed my car, harassed me via text or social media,posted nudes on the web of me, is accusing me of hitting her with a bat in the knee, and is making my life a living hell. All while he continues to communicate with her via text. Daily. All day.

The second time she was damaging my vehicle she was drunk. She twisted her knee and fell directly on it. She told police I had assaulted her with a weapon. She had to get acl reconstruction 4 weeks later.

After he begged for me back I had returned two months later to try again in Dec of 2016. He slept with her after I left in Oct. He finally filed for divorce 2 days before Christmas.

My current situation is almost the same. She is sending him inappropriate pictures which he does not delete. She is talking trash about me and begging for him daily via text. He sometimes answers her and sometimes doesn't. He always answers her at least once a day. But he refuses to defend me, Wont tell her to stop texting and continues to view her text.

I am exhausted. They do have two kids together. Age 11 and 16. Both have cellphones. He says he won't block her text because he needs to know if anything comes up about his girls. If they need anything or he gets to see them. She hasn't let him see his kids now that I am back. I hated to doing this but I told him to block her text, if it's that important she would call.

I am so hurt. He promised to have things under control. I am all alone in a new state. I moved my life here to be with him. He says he loves me and that he's with me and tells me to suck it up. He is now mad at me because I am mad at him over the things she says and text him about me.

She is out of control but he refuses to tell her to stop or says much. He thinks it won't stop her from texting but he refuses to try. I am always upset hearing his phone go off and him telling me the terrible things she said.

What should I do? What do you think. Their divorce will be final soon and he says things will change. I don't believe him because he doesn't do anything. He is not setting boundaries with her. It's almost like he likes it when she text and welcomes the attention. He gets mad when I respond to her. I get in trouble if I talk to her. I'm over crying. He seems to care about her feelings and upsetting her and not about me.

My ex husband does not bother me or him because I set those boundaries.

He's cheating on her with you, period.

He's not cheating on you with her because she is the one who is his wife.

I would just leave him. This tale is as old as time. Person with marriage troubles looking for escape, distraction, and excitement. He does not have any real interest in you as a long term partner. If he did, things would be very different.

Start your life over truly single. Are you actually divorced from your husband now?

Archived