Concerns for a cousin

zaahid

Hello everyone, recently my cousin's bullying at his school has stopped and he is befriending them. However his parents want him to move a new school, a fancy school where they have to write a test. However he has indicated he is happy at this school now, and that he feels he's parents are pushing him. Both are good schools, he just feels happier here. He says that the happier he is the better he works. Ps i have never seen him this happy before in a while, and i feel he may be being pressurized. Please help

What are the reasons for the proposed transfer? Better academics? The prior incidents, perhaps he was asked to leave? Unless you know precisely why the parents or school want this transfer "he likes where he is" is not really the issue.

my cousin's bullying at his school has stopped However his parents want him to move a new school, a fancy school where they have to write a test.
he says the prior incidents was what wanted him and his parents to leave they said what ever he feels they will do and he wants to saty at this scholl

If that's the case, then what is the problem? He gets to decide what he wants to do. Why are you getting involved in this? Be careful with sticking your nose in these kinds of things or providing advice because it can really backfire on you and wreck your relationships should your advice end up being wrong. Keep out of their affairs.

Archived