Ex broke up with me because of money issue. Shes thinking I used her?

brokensobad

Okay so here's what happened.

Me and my ex been living together for like 8 months. We shared apartment

and both of our names are on the lease. Before I left for trucking school, me

and her agreed that we will start out our life traveling the states and save up.

We work together same job, use my car and share bills for food and gas.

Eversince we moved in together we really never had any problems. Aside from

small couple fights but ended up making up afterwards. Last month, before I left

I made sure that she have my money which is the half of the rent so she can pay the

May's rent. She sent me to bus terminal, I told her she must pay the rent right away

because we will be due. It was sunday last week of April when I left to attend

trucking school. She was hardheaded and ended up losing the money order that

suppose to be our May's rent. Now, thats where all the problem started. I left her my car that way she will have something to use while Im attending school. The bank reposes the car with out me knowing it coz I got behind the payment. We both got panic and thought someone I stole it. Later, after calling the bank we finally figured out that it got reposesd. My ex girlfriend was so mad at me because of what happened. She thought I set her up, left her ed up with no car. It wasn't true, I even called my other friends crying to ask them what to do coz she was blacking me out that she will not cooperate with me if ever the car was stolen unless me and her would start dating again. In other words for her it's not a problem since it wasnt her car at all. But she got mad real bad to me after she found out it was reposesed.

We don't wanna be send to court so she work herself to pay whatever rent's pay we have for month of May. Started back talking and I asked her if she can take the June's rent because I cant do anything for now since I'm in other town still doing school and won't be back until end of the month. She agreed with it and told me she would.. Last sunday, we had a fight for some stupid reason because I told her I was busy for something . She got mad, few hours later I texted her if she will still take care the apartment bill not til I get back in town..She told me shes broke and she doesn't know yet, after few hrs she switched back to something else. She the told me trucking life isn't for her and she dont want a relationship with me anymore coz she's been talking with her family and she figured its not the life she wants. She also not gonna pay the rents pay for june.

I am very confused. How could a person tell you she doesn't wanna be with you where in fact few hours before she got mad told me she loves me so much misses me and can't wait to see me when I get home this weekend?

What really upset me now is, eversince we dated I never left. We might have issue together but I really never left at all. I acceped her all her flaws but still she was thinking I was using her for bills?? She only paid the apartment once by herself because she screwed up and I really couldn't help. I am still here in trucking school , no money coming in but I tried my best so hard to sell some of my stuff online to cover up her food bills. I sell it online and let her pick up the money and use it to buy food since she keep telling me all her check was gone because she paid it all to rent. I don't want her to starv.

I don't know what to think. Did she really loved me at all? She is using trucking to be the reason why she broke up with me but when I opened up the bills problem she told me all these crap. That I wasn't helping her at all, letting her pay byself all the bills , left her strugle blah blah. She never appreciate what Ive been doing just to save her not to get starv. I just couldn't believe it ;( After everything what we've been through, how could she left me over money? She used my car before it got reposesed but I never asked any penny from her while I was paying off that car. I feel helpless now, she even treatened me that her stepdad is gonna hire a lawyer if I will not cut her off the lease to the apartment. I spoke to her stepdad and told him if she will pay junes rent then I will sign the lease for her to be out of it. Thats half payment of breaking the lease, by then I will take all bills myself.

Once I get back in town I will sign the lease that she will be out and move forward but I couldn't help not to be upset. I loved her , didn't see it coming.

I just hope that one day after she boils down she won't regret all these. She gave up on me over $600 money issue. I was never a bad gf to her and she knows that. But what else I can do? Nothing.. Its heartbreaking.

I don't know what to tell you regarding her feelings for you but it sounds like you (both) were never financially secure and that always causes problems. She got angry, got her family involved and, well, when that happens she was bound to have her mind filled with new ideas she hadn't even thought of. As for the car, I've never had one repossessed but I think that non payment has a to stretch over some months before the repo man makes a visit. Surely the bank issued warnings? At any rate, it sounds like you were in no position to live with someone and it just all blew up on you. I would have been angry too, honestly. It seems so negligent. That is not to say that this situation is all your fault.

I don't know that they have a leg to stand on legally regarding that lease. She signed it, therefore she is just as liable as you. Can you afford that apartment on your own?

I don't know what to tell you regarding her feelings for you but it sounds like you (both) were never financially secure and that always causes problems. She got angry, got her family involved and, well, when that happens she was bound to have her mind filled with new ideas she hadn't even thought of. As for the car, I've never had one repossessed but I think that non payment has a to stretch over some months before the repo man makes a visit. Surely the bank issued warnings? At any rate, it sounds like you were in no position to live with someone and it just all blew up on you. I would have been angry too, honestly. It seems so negligent. That is not to say that this situation is all your fault.

I don't know that they have a leg to stand on legally regarding that lease. She signed it, therefore she is just as liable as you. Can you afford that apartment on your own?

The bank didn't gave me a warning but I was behind 2 payment. They just took the car out the apartment with out even telling me. My ex moved back to her family because its closer to where she work and at the same time its easier for her to not to be lonely. I understand the fact that she got new ideas from her family but our problem is our problem. It made the situation worst, because her family is now involved. If she should have talk to me first instead of her family and get the problem resolved then theres might be a big posibility it will not go this far. She gave up our relationship just like that, I have all the reason why I couldn't help for bills because Im in CDL school.

She signed the lease yeah true but she wanna be out of it. I just made a deal that if she will pay the junes rent then she will be out legally. I can afford the apartment once I get back in town.

I'm just upset with the situation. She let her family control her and not even consider what I did in her life. I was the one out there ups and down where she and her family were not okay. I never left. Now, Im gone for school not even that long things switched. It's hard to get over it.

If i am a bad partner for her she will never stay with me. All knows me better than that.

I'm hurt but I got no choice. I just hope one day she will knock my door again. I will let time to its work.

Archived