Does she still have feelings for her ex

Okay so ive recently started speaking to this girl, we have met up once with plans for a second date and its going really well. She seems really interested in me and ive found myself really liking her.

She told me that she broke up with her ex of two years about four months ago, and that shes seen people since.

However she told me yesterday that she is upset that its nearly valentines day as it makes her think about what a bad boyfriend her ex was, although she still likes him as a friend and that hes a really nice person.

She still wants to be friends with him, and that she misses him, not as a boyfriend but as a best friend and tries to talk to him regularly and gets upset that he doesnt seem to want to

She told me that she has messed a lot of guys around the past few months as she never really knows what she wants.

And yesterday they met up at her house after her asking him to see her

I guess i want to know whats going on and if anyone could predict what will happen if i carry on speaking/seeing her, as i dont want to get hurt if she still has feelings for her ex etc.

I would ask her myself but it feels pretty upfront as we havent been speaking that long and wouldnt consider it dating as such.

I just want to know whether its worth persuing or if it'll just end badly

She has not even BEGUN the healing process as it requires NO CONTACT. Fact that she is still in contact = HUGE RED FLAG.

Usually takes good 6 months to heal/recover after long term relationship. Fact that she didn't do this and continue to engage with her ex = the biggest red flag of them all.

At this point I would tell you to ditch her and date others. She is not the kind of gal you want to deal with, not smart AT ALL.

Archived