She has incontinence and isn't aware of it?

Zovi

Okay so there's this girl I'm kind of friends with. Last year a few of my friends who are also hers did notice that she sometimes had a smell and that it must be an issue to do with incontinence. In maths I notice it and its very awkward because I don't want to sit with her because the smell is very strong but at the same time I don't like moving away from her because I feel really mean about it. it doesn't feel like she's aware of it at all which I can't really comprehend because I would of thought she would feel the moisture. I think she could even use period pads if she was too embarrassed to purchase incontinence pads. Lots of other people notice and I have heard people say nasty things about her because of it so I really want her to get help so that that stops and also because I don't think it's fair that others have to smell that and other people might even sit in her seat after her. I told my mum about it and she said that it would be best to go to guidance about it so that they could get her help, would that be best? Should I get my parents to talk to the school about it? What should I say to the guidance teacher?

I really need someone to help because it's really unfair On her getting ed about and stuff.

I agree with your mother. Go to your guidance counselor and tell them that she's being bullied and you think you know why. They are trained for issues like and you are not. Hopefully she can get the help she needs and you can continue being friends with her.

Good for you for wanting to help her. I agree that it would be awkward to approach her about it if you're friends, but not "tight" friends.

Archived