My guy and I didn't start fresh, we dated years prior to me having children with my ex and redacted after my ex moved on. However I wasn't fully moved on. I felt like it was a lost even for my children and i. I moved on in a home with my dad, and frankly didn't do to tell. I cheated on him, he found out. And since I've done 2 years of rebuilding and relearning to be a better person or mom. Then I had health problems, he feels this relationships foundation as been built on lies, pain and a bad start. I can't disagree, however I'm not fully miserable with him. He's also more affectionate then I am, and I hate his nagging that I don't kiss enough, ect. We are long distant, but see each other by weekly. Recently he broke up with me. During our argument he put my faults out and then called me names and said some cray stuff.when I tried to say it goes both ways, he wasn't interested in taking responsibility on his end. I feel like I have to consul him. I resent him for after I cheated I isolated my life and changed, yet still deal with his anger and problems. We are flying out of state together this holiday, both knowing that we don't see a future in this. What's the best thing to fo?

It's over, end it now.

You are not fully miserable with him (as in there is some happiness). You don't provide him with affection NOR do you provide him with companionship (seeing someone once every 2 weeks is NOT a relationship).

YOu need time to yourself (like a YEAR) and heal/recover and really process everything that went on past couple of years. LEARN from it and in time look for a new partner.

During that year of recovery/healing, stay completely away from him OR opposite sex all together.

Archived