HELP! Worried I'm pregnant - need advice PLEASE!

1129andup

Hi, so, my boyfriend and I were messing around last night. I was trying to get him to ejaculate by humping his penis (he was naked down there) and I had on stretchy sofie type shorts and underwear. He ejaculated and I got a little bit of it on my thigh. I didn't feel any on my underwear or outside my shorts on the area that covers my vagina, but I'm still worried. I'm also on my period and was wearing a pad at the time. Am I just being paranoid? Could I be pregnant? PLEASE HELP!

You should always use protection, that's the best and safest way to go.

If you are being paranoid, you could always:

1) purchase pregnancy test kits (Make sure to test more than once, as these kits have high false results.)

2) Determine which stage of the period/menstrual cycle you are on. ("You are most fertile 14 days before the onset of your period.") you can find out more by googling "fertility period".

-Meaning to say if a little drop of the semen were to enter the vagina during your period till the 14day mark, your chance of getting pregnant is really really small (but for future prevention of any chance please us protection).

3) If you have your period after this incident, that means you are not pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Don't worry, you can be sure your safe and have no risk of being pregnant.

Get your hands on some condoms for the future. They are good for containing mess even when you are not having intercourse.

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking? For your own sake it would be a good idea to read up about this sex business, a site like scarlet teen has a lot of good articles about keeping yourself safe.

What I have read said you need to wait for about two weeks to do an at home test or you can get false negatives, blood tests can pick it up after 7 days but can still show false negatives.

Taking a couple of at home tests would probably be the less expensive option, but would mean more waiting. I understand you want peace of mind soon as possible.

best of luck with everything

I understand your worry and concern (I would be too!) but I highly doubt you're pregnant. He didn't even ejaculate into you and you didn't even get any on your underwear. You also are on your period with a pad. I really think you're okay. Just be more careful next time.

Archived