Ranting about many things :(

X3

First of my "friend" Tories*.

She is claiming to be now 9 weeks pregnant, and has the scan of a 14 week old baby. i know she is lying, as her and her boyfriend had NO time or privacy to have sex. she has lied and is still lying about other stuff, saying her and her boyfriend are married, they are both 15. She is trying to say to an ex of mine that she has AIDS, and saying that her mum has cancer.

I dont get why she is doing this, and it bothers me, she says i am childish, but she cant talk. i want to tell her mum, but i cannot get a hold of their landline number.

ok, other stuff...

idk if any of you remember i went out with MaNg0s, but he only kept with me, for the sex, lol! it makes me laugh, i was a rebound gf, ha, he was a rebound boyfriend, but yeah, he has said he misses me... wth is that about? i cant be bothered to question it. but it feels like he is following me around.

erm... more stuff. damn teddies why cant they let me be? they are currently a 15 min drive from where ia m, and yet i can still hear them.

i saw fire in a film, and now i can see fire everywhere, this laptops on fire, i know it isnt, but its annoyign me, i cant sleep, and its nearly 1:30am. i have to be up at 6am.

my brother, argh, he wants me to go "home" how can he expect me to, when im scared he will beat me up again? he even got my friend S* to call me, and try and get me to go "home". my mums boyfriend will be back there again, and no way in hell am i going to put up with him AND my brother. it hurts too much.

and im remembering, EVERYTHING

why do i have to damn well live..?

and dont say because people care about me and need me. it will have no impact on my feelings, as i already know that.

HUMPH.!

Gem, this 'friend', she sounds as if she's 13. I mean she can't even type in proper english. lol. I'm assuming she sent you the message on email or facebook or something. in your state of mind, you don't need people like that in your life. she sounds like a compulsive liar - an attention seeker who constantly needs to be the centre of attention. Clearly you've got to her. don't let her get to you. Anger is a negative emotion. let it wash over you and leave her to her bitter and twisted thoughts.

Archived