Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Once you go Black you never go back"

rothman

"Once you go Black you never go back"

I've grown up w/ the phrase "Once you go black you never go back." Is this a myth or truth?

Sweet Buttabean Jellayroll

does it even sound true? i mean seriously............

but overall i think black women are the hottest women too walk the face of the earth

sun
    Bronze Member
    It seems to be my case....

But any successful stories????

rothman
    I am not sure what sounds true or what doesn't. I am sure on the InternetS somewhere there has been someone who has tried both and has a preference. I personally like both.

itsallgrand
    I went "back".

Think of the implication. Once you've been with someone with black skin, you'll only want black skin. Huh. That's stupid. It's skin. Who cares. I care about the inside.

KG
    I believe the phrase refers to black men being well endowed, and applies to white women who date them. I have no other info about this.

Clarity
    Platinum Member
    It's not true, it's racist.

Allie.
    hahaha...

only if life revolved around misinforming cliches...

Leonhart

Well, having never gone black, I can't say.

It sounds rather odious to me, but what do I know?

Portage
    I've heard through the grapevine this is indeed a myth

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the grapevine consisted of 4 women who could actually know these stats

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Do any of these guys like me or am i being played by a group of friends ?
Im new here, so sorry if I talk a lot, but next time i will summarize my posts. Crazy enough, I found myself attracted to this guy Jay the first
Did he not tell me about her because maybe he once considered leaving her for me
I met Ash during a high school field trip to see the Great Gatsby. He went to a high school 2 hours away, but we got to know eachother and he even
Does he like me???
So there's this guy. His always flirting with me and asking me to go places with him. I really feel like he likes me, but today we were talking and
dad says go.find a.rich girl lol
Was at family reunion and my dad tells me go find rich chinese girl. He tells me how meighbour wifes side family bought house..the girl is lawyer and
She kissed me while being drunk
So I know this girl as a language exchange partner for about a month... we text and sometimes talk on the phone but are often busy to meet. Today I
Girl I Just Met Going Distant When Texting Her... Happens A Lot... What's Up?
Hey folks, been reading this forum for a while now. Plenty of good stuff on here, so keep it up! I keep running into a problem with girls I meet
So confused with mixed signals, help!
I've been working with this guy for 3 years. He is in a relationship with a girl and I'm in a relationship with a guy. We all work together (except
Featured Threads
Tired of Being His Provider??
Okay so I found this site through Google. This seems like a pretty common topic and I suppose I just need to vent. My husband has been unemployed
Beautiful women who works at lush...
So there is this a girl who works at this place. I've been in there twice now and she is a stunner. Its one of those girls who you have to look twice
Being left for another man by my ex girlfriend
My and my ex gf broke up 7 months ago back in late April. We had bad fights and she stated she was unhappy. She then proceeded to have an active
Wondering?
Ok, I posted before about my situation but I would like to further talk. This woman I became involved with 3 years ago TOLD me she had feelings for
Break up Advice Needed
Hi all, I really need some advice on my recent break up with my girlfriend of almost five years. A few months ago I started to feel unhappy and
She's getting ready for marriage. She thinks that it is what I want. My fault.
So, I am pretty much in a difficult situation. I have been with a girl for the past 4 years. In these 4 years, after a while I realized she really
Venting - Advice...?
Hello, Im a 36 year old male, married with 3 kids. My wife and I are pretty much like roommates. There is zero sex life and its from both ends
Ask For Advice