Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Once you go Black you never go back"

rothman

"Once you go Black you never go back"

I've grown up w/ the phrase "Once you go black you never go back." Is this a myth or truth?

Sweet Buttabean Jellayroll

does it even sound true? i mean seriously............

but overall i think black women are the hottest women too walk the face of the earth

sun
    Bronze Member
    It seems to be my case....

But any successful stories????

rothman
    I am not sure what sounds true or what doesn't. I am sure on the InternetS somewhere there has been someone who has tried both and has a preference. I personally like both.

itsallgrand
    I went "back".

Think of the implication. Once you've been with someone with black skin, you'll only want black skin. Huh. That's stupid. It's skin. Who cares. I care about the inside.

KG
    I believe the phrase refers to black men being well endowed, and applies to white women who date them. I have no other info about this.

Clarity
    Platinum Member
    It's not true, it's racist.

Allie.
    hahaha...

only if life revolved around misinforming cliches...

Leonhart

Well, having never gone black, I can't say.

It sounds rather odious to me, but what do I know?

Portage
    I've heard through the grapevine this is indeed a myth

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the grapevine consisted of 4 women who could actually know these stats

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Top Threads
Is he shy or uninterested?
He took me out on a couple dates. I rejected him the first time he tried to put his arm around me because I wasn't sure what I wanted at the time. My
I added him on fb what should i do
Hi, i need opinions on my situation please There is a guy from my class who is so shy and never talks to me but he always looks at me and i dont
I really like my friend.
I have known this girl for 5 years and through out the 5 years I have ALWAYS had a crush on her. We stopped talking for a good couple of years and
My boyfriend isn't sexually attracted to me. Help
I have Been with my boyfriend for a year and a half and since we have been together I noticed that he never seemed to want to have sex regularly. And
How do you find a date in my situation?
Hello everyone, So as the title says, how do I find someone? I am an over the road truck driver and I am always(mostly) working. That being
When crush finally likes you back
[FONT=arial]Soooo, after about five months of sorta quietly obsessing over a girl, and having a previous brief mutual interest that ended up fading
Pushover?
I am a 21 year old female who has never had a boyfriend, went on a date, or been kissed. This never really bothered me, and I did have several
Featured Threads
Which credit card debt should I start paying first?
Have $500 to pay one first and wanted to ask which one I should pay first The one that I owe $ 700 or $2900? Thanks a lot
Am I Being Body Shamed by my boyfriend?
Let me just start by saying I am a pretty tiny person. I would say I'm "model-skinny" so to speak, but I don't starve myself by any means. I am
My girlfriend constantly makes flirtatious jokes about other guys to me. Help?
So, my girlfriend constantly (and I mean constantly, we're probably talking maybe 5 times or so every time we hang out?) makes comments about other
He's just not ready?! - What I've learned and your views please
Dear All, I've read so much around this and feel I've made a good strong decision but I'm looking for your thoughts. 4 weeks ago I met a guy
Am I getting cold feet?
My partner and I have been engaged for about a year now and have been together for over three years. We are an older couple so we both know what we
What should I do about my controlling parents?
I am 20, still living with my parents and they control my life. They won't allow me to online date but I do it anyway. They check my phone every day
Should I reach out to him after he disappeared?
I went on handful of dates with a guy, and after our last date I decided not to initiate any more (it was like 50% me before) and see what he does
Ask For Advice