Does she think of me ever! Please help me

Hello there, i have been reading these pages for days now and have found them to be very helpfull. Here is my situation, i am 26 and my ex is 20. We broke up with each other just over 3 weeks ago and have not talked or seen each other for over 2 weeks now. The last time i saw her was at a bar and as soon as she saw me she turned around and started to grind with this guy. I later find out that night from some people that she had dumped me to be with this guy. I dont even know how this could have happened because we were together all the time. She worked at this bar and i guess he would go in there. He is 28 and has lots of meny and drives a brand new Denali. He isnt even good looking. I guess what i am trying to get at is i think about her all the time, it has consumed my life and i think my friends are tired of hearing about her. I keep this false hope in my head that she is going to call me up someday and whenever the phone rings i run to see if it is her. I also find out that she is working out with this guy and this really upsets me. I dont know how to move on. I think that i am infatuated with her. She is honestly the most beautiful girl i have ever seen in person. She is a model and is in magazines. I find it so hard because i liked the thought of being with the hottest girl and now i am alone while this rich guy has her. Im not going to lie and say we didnt have our fight but i dont this anyone could treat her the way i did.

I was wondering if she ever thinks about me and the times we had together. I think of all the good times and cant even think of all the bad. Does she think of all the little things or is it just possible she has totally forgotten about me. We dated for 8 months and spent everyday togfether and talked on the phone 200 times a day. I cannot believe it is over and i dont know how much more i can take.

Anyone have any comments.

How can she just dance with that guy like that, she knew it would kill me and it did. It ripped my heart out and its all i can picture before i go to sleep and when i wake up. This is so hard for me because i thought she was the one, i had even thought about proposing to her. We were the male and female versions of each other. I wish i could see indise her head to see if she feel anything. She is a bartender and has guys hitting on her all the time and i think that it is easy for her to get caught up in that and forget about me. I feel that all she thinks about is the bad stuff in our relationship and none of the good. She is very buy and its the summer, she is out partying all the time and it seems as though she has no time to think about all the great times. I also just got pictures developed of us on a trip on Valentines day, this was a great trip and i want her to have the pictures to see what she is missing out, well i guess she can do this with the new guy now. Im soooooo lost without her. How do i get over her and move on.

Well I'm not sure how you two broke up, but I guess its not really important. She probably wants you to be phoning her everyday so that she can feel wanted by you. The fact that you're not doing that makes her mad and it seems like the reason she danced with that guy like that is her attempt at playing the jelous card on you. What you need to do to help yourself move on is to remember the bad times in your relationship and remember how she treated you that you didn't like. I'm sure you can think of a few times. I'm not trying to make you bitter towards her, but I'm just trying to make you remember that you're relationship had bad times.

Also getting out there and dating people really helps. Only do this when you feel ready though, otherwise you're just using people and that is a terrible thing for someone to do. A lot of human contact also helped me when I was feeling down about loosing the girl. There is something very healing in a hug.

sorry to hear that you are going through so much pain, but if the only reason she left you is the fact that the other guy has money, then i think you do not want to be with a girl like that. she will probabelly dump him for another guy who drives a porsche. the only thing you can do is to give yourself time, i know how hard it is not to think about her, but you have to make yourself busy. if talking helps you, you should do it. remember it is only about you, not her. f... her and what she is going through. you the one hurt do anything that will help you. cry unti there is nothing left to cry about. eventually the pain will transform into an anger.

good luck

sinnerboy

ps if you need to talk to someone just shoot.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that. I can imagine it's tough. As everyone probably already told you, move on.

Is she still thinking about you? Sure she probably does.

Why isn't she with you? because she has someone else in mind.

You know all the answers, right?

What to do now?

It is of course okay to give yourself some time to digest and let go.

Check this article, might be useful

link removed

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach

Hello my Hurting Friend

We all have be dumped at one point in time. So we really do know what you are going through. Emotional pain is something i would not want to ever put my worst enemy through. The grieving process is long or short depends all on you. Some people it takes longer that others. some people never get over it. My mother is still waiting for my dad after 30 years, please don't do what my mom is doing. Lets shoot for 30 days. Trust me mom, dad is not coming back. The process plays tricks on you, so you have to be aware. first of all "YOU WERE DUMPED", you don't know it now. but later on you will be thankful for the dumping. you will come out feeling stronger in the end. But today you are hurting inside. you think of her everyday, all the time. This is normal. The key is to understand that your SELF ESTEEM has been toyed with. You have to stop that right now. Yes, you are a good person, you were played. and when people have a hidden agenda, well not much you can do. Remember what you had together. That is all you are left with. Forget about the new guy. Sounds to me she is maybe being just a wee bit plastic. I refer to them as gold digging hose bags. Allot of wonderful ladies out in the world to choose from. She will dump that guy later on for a better looking guy, or a better car. Get a grip my friend, forget her. Stop stalking her in your mind. Stop checking up on her. Trust me, you don't want to know. Three (3) billion other ladies to choose from. So dust yourself off, get back on the horse and ride again. Today is Friday night, and remember lots of Friday nights in the future. So go have some fun, meet some new ladies. And put on your dancing shoes. And stop waiting by the phone checking the caller ID, hoping she will call. They won't be calling tonight, because they are out dancing. And that is where you shoud be too, out dancing. And remember you can always say you had her. So you got that going for you. Be strong and move on, she has. Odds are she is not coming back, anf those are the facts. And trust me, you don't want her back now anyway. You would never trust her again, you would always be second guessing and doubting. and who wants to live like that. Not you, not me, not anybody. And that includes my mom. And yes she will think about you from time to time. At one time you had something. But for whatever reason she jumped ship. She will sink her own ship in time. Go Capt. another ship. Allot of ships in port that are looking for a good Capt. to take them on a journey. Get Sailing Capt.

Have a fun weekend

Warm Regards

Gone Surfing !

Kuhl

8)

I must say Kuhl hit it right on the nose!!! As pretty as u say she is, you've been there done that, time for new experiences!!! I am still getting over my ex, but as time goes by, so does the pain!!!

LIFE IS SHORT, people come and go, there is always someone out there for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey sorry man...I have to say when she saw you at the bar and then she started to grind with this guy as soon as she saw u what type of person is that and she left you broken heart for a guy who has money and drives a nice car honestly that is nothing in a relationship he could have all these things but have not that good of an attitude...girls who go for guys like that are usually monye hungery and they cant support them selves..if she really loved u and cared about you should would have not went with this guy who she thinks is the next best thing.....she is also not ready to be married she still feels that she needs to still have her fun....when this guy finds a women who makes a lot more money then her and is way beeter looking...he is going to drop her like she dropped u and she will be back to you and you would be with someone else who makes you even more happier....I would not say she thinks of u if she did then this would have not happened.......

take it easy and take time to heal

may

Well i did a bad thing, i drove bye her house only to see his truck parked outside. It brought back all the memories of us hanging out in her room whle she was getting ready for work, her glass shower that you could see her because the door would be left open. All these thoughts are of him doing all this with her. I dont think i am strong enough to go much more. I cry all the time and cant eat or sleep. I feel like i need to talk to her or something. How can she do this to me? How can i be replaced so quickly. It just all doent make sense and even after all this stuff she is doing i would take her back in a second. Why cant i stop thinking about her? I am going insane. Anyone have any advise for me, do i try to talk to her one last time, it just hurts so much to think she doesnt even care anymore and that she is having the time of her life with this new guy who is a drug dealer on the side.

u know what man u need to get over her it takes a step at a time she never really loved u if she is with this guy right now.........and on top of that she is with a drug dealer who prob gives her drugs and stuff man she is not worth your time there must be other girls right under your nose u just have to open ur eyes and look...there are brighter days ahead....trust me there is...just give it some time dont keep her in your mind at all or anything move on its going to be hard but this the only adive me and a whole bunch of other people are going to tell u to move on there are other girls who will love u and treat you better then anything in this world...

may

do you think it would be a bad idea to go into the bar she works at to have drinks, its where all my friends went before and while we were dating. Should i let this stand in the way. Plus i think that if she sees me then she might miss me. I feel like if i have no contact than it is easier for her to forget me as well.

hey my best friends x bf works as a bartender at a bar to and she missed him a lot and loved him I am going to tell u what I told her go to his/her work and have a couple of drinks and enjoy urself u and ur friends right say hi to him/her and just let it passed so that she sees that u have moved on and then it will eat her inside why u dont miss her and have an amazing time look at other girls with ur guy friends u are not doing anything wrong with that but having fun.........dont let her stand in ur way u are only hurting ur self and she is not even hurting this is what i told my best friend and her guy had another gf after 2 years and he told her he loved her but that was wrong of him to do...it should take more time then that to get over a person....

may

I dont even know what i am doing anymore, i cant sleep, eat, concentrate or anything. What help should i get, im in great need, i dont know how much more of this i can take. I cant get her out of my mind and it is ruiing my life. I love her so much and i cant stop. its been 4 weeks now and i still feel the same as i did day one. WOW am i messed up, she doesnt even care

my ex g/f left me, last december 03 after i heard that my sister had an abortion and tried to killer self, I was so messed up that i had to go and check on my sister, i told my g/f that i be back in a few weeks.

She sent me (in December) an text to my mobile saying that she found someone else.

That was 6 months ago and next week 27/06/04 she getting engaged to this bloke. I'm here crying my gut out because i love her so much and that i want to be back with her.

Check out my post (still missing my ex g/f) by mazxs

Hey max and left

It's been 5 months for me nearly 6 A big anniversary would be coming up on the 17th of Jul. for us but it won't happen now. I'm still in love with the sob. It hurts and I still can't listen to certain songs or watch certain tv shows or even commercials. It is ALOT better. I still cry some days and I can't imagine life without his smile. But I have to. I will always miss him and what should have been but I and you have to keep going on. It's been a helluva ride and I don't know if I would take it again if I had the choice, but it's something I got through with a lot of help from my friends and family. This forum was the biggest help though. I don't know how I would have made it at all without the people here. Hang in there. We will all get through this.

Lisa