Why is my ex boyfriend contacts me to brag?

bejgli

Hey everyone,

I just wonder why is my ex contacts me after he decided to break up with me? He has just disappeared without a word, and out of the blue he sent me a message saying how are you. I didnt reply, but after this first message he contacted me again to say "hey how are you? you didnt reply me.. i now live in /different city/. just thought i ask you how are things going, but i see no means no". Between the messages theres a month difference.

Now, i finally replied him, but i regret it because he just started to brag about his new life in this city and how hes got a new job in a fancy restaurant. ( he is a chef and yeah he is pretty proud of himself) I said good for you. He also asked what about my life and i answered but with my reply i left open questions that if he is really that interested in my life he would have asked. He ended it to wish me good luck with my aims and thats it.

It seems to me that he was trying so hard to get me know that he is doing well. (Due to two initiating)

What the h*ll?? Im not his mother to pat him on the shoulder, i am nothing to him, he left me. Then why?

Because he's a mean (expletive) who wants to rub salt into the wound of breaking up with you. Which means his new life probably isn't great, I mean if it were don't you think he'd be just living it instead of bragging about it to a ex?

He's probably sitting in a dingy apartment with a crap job eating bad takeout every night. To make himself feel better he's decided to go with the whole "I will try and make someone else feel worse than I do."

Block and delete him, seriously that's such juvenile crap. And like I said it usually indicates a mean-spirited person who makes themselves feel better when life is going awful for them by trying to make others feel worse. It goes without saying this is not someone you can be friends with let alone anything else.

Archived