Found a girl I really like.....

Chelsea1987

A few weeks ago I got chatting to this beautiful woman on match. She gave me her number and soon after I asked her out for a drinks.

The first date was AMAZING we had litrally everything in common and spent 5hours chatting. I couldn't fault anything about her. A few days later I asked her out on date 2 I was away last weekend for Easter so I said it's up to her we could meet up the day before I go or wait til I got back. She said she would like to see me the day before I go.

The 2nd date I picked her up and we went out for a nice meal. During the meal we were talking about a certain band we both liked and she said maybe we could go together. I paid for the meal and we continued to have drinks and chatted for hours after then I dropped her home.

I couldn't believe how well we got along and how great the 2 dates were. By far the best 2 dates I've had with someone. We just clicked and it was great I found someone I finally felt this way about.

When I was on my Easter trip I asked if she would like to go to the zoo next weekend she said sure that would be great!

Everything was going great then a few days ago she just stopped replying to me I didn't push and left it a few days then last night I text and asking if we were still on for the zoo at the weekend because if we weren't I'd like to make some plans with friends. She's been online on whatsapp and hasn't replied at all.

I just find it really annoying that someone could just be rude to not let u know 1 way or another. I finally meet someone I thought was really nice and seemed so interested and they just disappear.

I know this is how dating goes sometimes and I only had 2 dates with this girl I'm just venting. It's just funny how most dates I have I'm not into the girl but finally I find 1girl I really like and she seemed so into me on the dates then she just ignores me. I'd rather be told then ignored I just find it so rude to ignore someone. I feel like texting telling her how rude she is blah blah blah but I know theirs no point. That's why I'm writing it on here!

Dating is frustrating!!

She's talking to other dudes, and there's probably someone else she's more interested in than you. Though, I would not flake out on a date that's already planned and scheduled, this shows me that she's not relationship type. Would you want to be with someone like this though if she can't even tell you she can't make it and just ignore you completely for something that's already planned?

I've had this happen to me. One time the girl just disappeared and another time, recently this other girl with whom I felt I had a great rapport, did get back to me, told me I was everything she was seeking but wasn't emotionally available for a romantic connection. She has promised she'll connect with me for coffee "sometime".

The only thing I can say is don't take it personally, especially in the age of online dating. My sister is a therapist and she suggests to always match the behavior and level of communication of your prospective romantic target. Did you at any point overdo it with texts, emails, calls, etc?

I didn't over do it at all. It was very few texts a day as I'm working nights so maybe in the morning and in the evening that's about it. We didn't communicate everyday I wanted to take it slow.

By the looks of it she just found another guy she likes more. I don't have a problem with that that's fair enough it's just the ignoring thing that annoys me lol.

Unfortunately it sounds all too familiar. Dating can be tough.

Personally I don't mind the ones that go silent. I would prefer an upfront rejection. But silence isn't too bad. What infuriates me are the inbetweeners. The wishy-washy ones who want to keep you in their back pocket for a rainy day.

At least you got your disappointment in one big gulp. Not much consolation I know. I feel your pain. Chin up, get off the mat and get back in the fight.

Archived