How often does your girlfriend orgasm?

Doctor Smurf

I know how daft a question this is, but how often do you guys usually manage to bring your lovely lady to climax? Either through sex, licking or any other ways I don't know about.

I've never done it, buts it some form of naive dream I have... is the female orgasm as mythical as it used to be?

Cheers all!

When I was married to my first husband I sometimes used to orgasm when we were having sex. With my second husband I very rarely orgasmed unless I played with my clitoris while he was on top of me. However, if they gave me oral sex I orgasmed everytime.

Now I'm with my fiancee (I'm a lesbian now) I orgasm everytime she gives me oral or uses her fingers. I make her orgasm every time too.

Some girls can't orgasm at all. Other girls aren't comfortable with making a lot of noise so psychologically that stops them from having one. Young girls might not have experienced the feelings yet and need to learn how to by masturbating.

Something to remember is that SOME women never even orgasm until their 30s. I never did. Younger women can't always do it, I am not sure of the real reasons why - it might be correlated to self esteem and comfort with their own body. I know I was mighty uptight in my 20s and that probably hindered my ability to fully let go and actually climax. Since you are 17 I assume any girls you have slept with are around that age as well......teenage girls don't climax a lot just becuase this is still a new thing for them and they are unable to fully let themselves go in passion and just can't. Don't feel hard on yourself for not having made this happen yet. I doubt it has a thing to do with you or your bedroom skills.

So my point here is it might not be anything at all YOU can do differently. And just so you know, women can enjoy sex as much wihtout orgasming at all and are different than men this way (not all women but a good deal of them). I dont need to orgasm in order to enjoy sex with my husband. It can be a great bonus when I do, but I love the intimacy, the touching, the closeness and that makes it very enjoyable for me even without the "O".

sex 2-4 times everytime record is seven

anal when im playing with her clit everytime just anal gets very close

hand everytime

her hand with phone sex everytime unless she stops purposely

tongue everytime sometimes miltiple depending on how long im down there i personally love going down on my girlie i love licker her * * * as well

on top of that i can have sex up to 6 times in a two hour period

we have had sex almost coninuously for four hours or more on several occasions

the difference between womans orgasms are vast!

I come once, after AAAAAGES, but its so, so intense, totally worth the wait... I shake for minutes and I need to sleep afterwards...

my friends come at least 2 or 3 times every time, but as far as I can tell its not nearly as intense...

not sure which one is preferable

Im concearned with the fact that it takes up to an hour or 45 minutes of foreplay/intercourse for my girlfriend to climax. Like most guys I can't last 45 minutes or even an hour having intercourse. One time I tried oral for about a half hour and then went in from there and after about 15 minutes maybe 20 she finally came. She has never came before with any other guy besides me and only that one time, so I don't think its anything im doing wrong, but it could quite possibly be something im not doing right either.

Any suggestions?

Im concearned with the fact that it takes up to an hour or 45 minutes of foreplay/intercourse for my girlfriend to climax. Like most guys I can't last 45 minutes or even an hour having intercourse. One time I tried oral for about a half hour and then went in from there and after about 15 minutes maybe 20 she finally came. She has never came before with any other guy besides me and only that one time, so I don't think its anything im doing wrong, but it could quite possibly be something im not doing right either.

Any suggestions?

There are less tiring methods of foreplay than sex or oral for an hour! You could try other things like dry-humping (aka "sex" with your clothes or undies on), giving each other massages, sharing a shower or bath, wrestling, or doing something else that puts you both in the mood, allows you to touch each other without exhausting you!

• 4 weeks later...

I know the topic may be old... but I have gone to a girlfriend who used to come every few minutes (which made me feel really good about myself) to a girl who has only come once in her life before me, and maybe once with me although she wasn't sure if it was an "O" or not, which isn't making me feel too good

I read somewhere that 85% of females can't experience orgasm with only traditional sex. (penis in vagina) Most need clitoris stimulation which is actually located outside of the vagina.

To answer the question, I was a lucky one, my GF (ex) would orgasm about 90% or the time. Once in a while there was just a mental block that prevented it.

Something to remember is that SOME women never even orgasm until their 30s. I never did. Younger women can't always do it, I am not sure of the real reasons why - it might be correlated to self esteem and comfort with their own body.

Yes I think that is very true in my experience.

I've never orgasmed from sex. When I get that feeling of wanting to pee I just focus so much on not orgasming and shift my position until I wouldn't feel that anymore. I'm so scared of that feeling, especially after I found out that females ejaculate too, worse than guys.... o.O

Archived