Problems come in 3s

mysteryman

Hey everybody, here's the story. I met this girl one night, Ill call her K. Basically a day or two later she added me on myspace and ICQ. We talked a little bit, and slowly but surely became close. Then we drifted apart then Sunday she called me out of the blue. She told me that her bf had hit her and threatened to kill himself and even her. I went to her work and briefly saw her, she was really busy. Monday rolls around she asked me to go to the movies with her and some friends.

When I got there she was there with a girl Ill call her N. We just talked a little but nothing too big, they had already paid for their tickets so i bought them popcorn and a drink. We just hung out although I was beside K and spent most of my time with her. Then C pops up (another girl lol), she looked familiar but I didnt remember her. C and K went to Dairy Queen with me, and then I realized that I had med C along time ago at a football game.

Tuesday K had me and my friend up to her house and we along with C played wii. On Icq K told me that C liked me, that she thought N liked me and that someone else may (hinting that she herself did lol).

wendsday K and C came to my track meet to see me run lol. We talked a good bit. On icq she asked me if i liked C and i dodged the question, and she made the remark of someone else liking me.

Thursday, I didnt see them although i talked to them a little on ICQ and K invited me up to her house tomorrow, and told me i could bring my friend.

So there it is, Im in a tricky situation.

K- ive known the longest, pretty, smart, silly, cool

C- most like me, not as pretty as K, cool

N- The prettiest, cool, has a bf (but hes a jerk), but i have no means to talk to her and i dont think she likes me.

Any tips? I dont want to hurt any of them, and its hard for me to choose, especially if its down to C and K.

Hahahaha, I was reading this and was ... is this kid a teenager? Yep you are. What horrible issues! You have a bounty of women in front of you and you don't know who to choose.

Honestly, I wouldnt get involved with the girl with the scary boyfriend, and you should maybe talk her into getting a restraining order regarding that "I'll kill myself and you" business. Give her advice, but dont get your fingerprints all over that train wreck.

Other than her, I'd go for the girl you fancy best. Good luck, hot shot! (I think the answer is C)

You sir are on a hot streak. I love those. I should say loved. They tended to come in bunches when I was young. I think girls that age just see someone that someone else likes and decides "well hey he must be good so I'm gonna like him too!"

Just have fun and enjoy it while it lasts.

Archived