uhhh what should i do??

blink_guy

okk so i have a vrey clsoe friend lets say hername is sally. and my close but not as close friend paul. they were dating and they broke up like 5 days ago. the reason they broke up was that she was too busy and felt she grew apart and when she came to me for advice i said "if you dont like him anymore its only fair to him that you tell him and probably break up with him" and so she did. but the problem is her and i are kinda getting too close and i feel liek crap because i was a major reason why they broke up and now im getting really close with sally and paul is my relly good friend. what do i do??

Hello,

I've been in the place of you and your friends at one time or another. ( now is one of those times) and I have to ask you How much would it hurt to lose Pauls' friendship? He is likely to feel like crap and he will be very very hurt by you... maybe more so by you than by "sally" He will likely think you could have chosen any other girl.. why HIS girl?

As someone who married the guy my friend was dating.. I am now very aware of bad karma.. Karma does not forget it seems. Do you think something that starts out giving others pain will end well? Maybe that's too philosophical for 10am but that's what I'd be wondering. Would the relationship be worth it?

How special is this girl to you? If you find that you just can't stop yourself then I wish you all the best. Give it some time so as not to seem that you were just waiting for them to brake up so you could have her. Wouldn't want your friend to think you were scoping out his girl all this time...ewwww

im not pushing for anything really...just talking to her more and like she was going to give up a weekend she has been planning with her friends for a while and missing out on a bigg party so that she could come to my small get togther but i said she could go and that we would all go with her. and no i didnt even think about a relationship with her but i always ahve had a tiny little crush on her soo i think im beeing confused. but then the thing with paul is that i was like the personhe always came to for advice as well since i was good friends with both of them and i know how much she means to him so ive been staying away from her for a whileb ut its really hard since her and i are such good friends...and the thing is bother her and i have been known to ddo some really dumb stuff when we go an party and were all hanging out this weekend so i really have to watch ymself

Archived