Is there anything you want to say to someone?

EmptySoul

Nana

Why was it the last time i saw you or heard from you was at my father funeral? Why didnt you write to see how i or my lil brother was going? You didnt even send me a birthday card, didnt even get one phone call from you. You took my fathers body back home with you, so i cant even go to his grave since its in new zealand, you didnt ask anyone you just took it cuz you just couldnt care less about us kids cuz i know you hated my mother and you hated us for that. You never even came to Australia to see your own son only once outta like 5 years you had the money to it was just cuz he was with my mother thats why you didnt come, you didnt even have much to do with him.

When my older brothers and sisters went over to NZ i heard that you just treated them like crap, do you even think just maybe if you gave my mother a chance you would of been able to know your son alot more than you did.

I hate you so much for taking my fathers body away from us, i hate you for taking everything of my fathers so i was left with not a thing, i hate that not once did i hear or get a letter from you, i hate how you just turned your back on all us kids, i hate how you blame my mother for my fathers death, i hate that i wont even know when you die, most of all i hate that i dont hate you as much as i wish i could cuz a part of me cares and is hurt from you.

I love you - I've always loved you. You brighten every single day of my life, and for the first time I am happy to be the person I am.

No matter what you do, I can't hate you. Even if you tell me tomorrow that it's over, I'll always remember you for the great person that you are.

I know you find it hard to open up to people. Don't worry. You don't have to confide in me if you don't want to. But just remember, no matter who you are, where you come from, where you are going, I will always love you.

I shared everything with you. I trusted you, loved you completely. Opened myself to you in ways I had never done before. I shared all the horrors of my youth with you, your arms around me making me feel so safe. I shared my hopes and dreams for the future with you. I did what you asked, changing myself in ways I didn't realize.

In return you belittled and demeaned me. Tried to share me with others. Wanted me to play in things I abhor. You treated me with the utmost disrespect you could have imagined. You threatened MY child and caused him to lose some of his innocence. HOW DARE YOU!!

The more we did for you, the worse you treated us. I tried to tell you there was a line you did not want to cross, you didn't listen.

When I filed a PO, you promised the judge to abide by it. You then took everything I owned, you tried to erase my entire life, you tampered with my car, you terrorized me nightly, knowing I had no way to call for help.And now, now that you are locked away, you WANT ME to help you?

I will help you, here's what I'm going to do.

I will be at every court hearing you have, look for me.

I will co-operate with the attorneys, they will put you away.

I will smile when you are found guilty of stalking me.

I will cheer inside when you receive 15 years in prison.

Then.... I will go on with my life, happy in knowing that I never have to see you again. And proud of the fact that you will not hurt me or any other woman and child again.

I feel so guilty for not helping you when I had the chance. I sit here now, look at the shattered fragments of your life and wish I'd had the courage to step in. You went too far that night, you pushed her away, you destroyed all the friendships you had and you ruined your life. Yet you don't care, do you? You don't care how much you hurt her, you don't care that she still loves you, even now three years later.

I loved you like the brother I always wanted and never had. I think you loved me like the sister you never had. I still love you like a brother, even though I haven't seen you in three long years. I can't just forget about someone I once thought of as family.

I hate drugs with a passion because they ruined so many lives that night, not just yours. The drugs made me live with overwhelming guilt that I knew what you were doing but I didn't step in. You probably wouldn't have listened to me if I had, but I didn't have the courage to even try. The drugs made her become your fiance one night and your ex the next - they also made her hate you so much but never stop loving you at the same time.

You are selfish and I hate you for that, but I will always love my brother and I will always pray for you every night that you will make it through. My worst fear is to find you that you have od'ed somewhere, alone.

Please God - watch over him, and bring him back to us one day soon.

Almost done forgetting and HEALING from you, you, and you, and ALL your crap. Don't need it, don't want it, and ain't gonna take it no friggin' never ever ever again no more.

I'm way better than I've ever been and it feels good. No thanks to all of you. But I always said that no one would be able to keep me down permanently, I will always get up and fight. You can't break me permanently, only hurt me temporarily. And that's still true and always going to be. I win, I have myself back.

Sis

I dont know you anymore your heart has just gone so cold, i know you dont care about me at all but that doesnt matter what matters is your son just cuz you got him taken off you doesnt mean you wont get him back if you stop drinking and fight for him cuz you will, its like you dont care anymore you would rather hang out with some guys you dont even know and drink than even fight and see your son again. I dont understand jessica this is not you, the you i use to know wouldnt put a guy in front of her son.

Your living in our mothers and her bfs place and you dont give any of us respect, you wake me up in the middle of the night to let you in, you dont pay your way, mum helped you clean your old appartment and you didnt even thank her for it, you lie to us all the time, you act like your 15, i am only 17 i act alot older than you and thanks to you i havent have any fun in a very long time.

You said your moving out tomorrow and going to move into some guys place you only meet a few days ago, i told you if you go and do that you will never get your son back and you just said i dont care and laughed, did you reliese how much that hurt me that my own sister would say that about her own son, just think about how he would feel if he heard you saying that and you said your going to stand up and say that in court so your boy could hear it as well, how could you be so cold?

Tomorrow your moving out i am sick of you coming in and outta my life its killing me so much inside and the sad part is you dont even give two sh*ts. Mums bloody presure is going up the roof again and you dont even care about that. I really wish i didnt care and would just let you do what ever but i cant cuz for some stange i just cant walk away. Your killing me inside sis, i miss the person you use to be but i hate the person you are now. Goodbye sis

dude you have no idea how you changed my life for the better! i hope you realise how noble your calling is. thanks heaps for everything. i am blessed to have met such a solid person, even for a only a short time. i love you heaps...you're the man!

==========

bud, thanks a lot for teaching me. i mean, you have a million reasons not to teach me, but you did. that hour and a half of sharing me your knowledge, you could have started doing your artworks, or painting your action figures, or spending more time with your pregnant wife, or doing work-related things, but you chose to teach me, and that's not even your responsibility. thanks man, i hope i could do the same for you and your family.

==========

woman, i fancy you. i hope you fancy me too. bwahaha.

(mad props to the creator of this post!)

Had to do another one...

Mom,

Your smile is so tired and forced at times, it breaks my heart. I try to be perfect...just so that you will proud. My friends don't understand why I MUST get straight-A's or why I can't sneak out at night. I simply can't bear the thought of disappointing you...not after all that we've been thru.

Our relationship saddens me at times. We'll be in the car and barely manage to exchange a few words. The few times we eat dinner together, complete silence keeps us company. Sometimes, I wish I could go back just a few years to when I was 10 and considered you my best friend.

And yet, even though we're not very close, on dark days when i would much rather be left alone, you know just what to say...the fact that you will get out of bed in order to look for my favorite shirt...all the mistakes I've made and you're still there...the small things you so lovingly do blow me away.

I love you. I really do hope you know....

I last saw you on 1/11/06. You didn't know I was there. The nurses said you were having hallucinations and you had been like that all day. I spent time with you that night, talking to you and watching the news with you. It was getting late and I told you I would be back tomorrow. In your confused state you asked me " you want me to wait here on this bus for you" to which I replied, "just wait here and I'll come back for you". You were ok with that answer. Everyday that you were in the hospital, I visited with you, never missing a day. That following day, the 12th, I called the hsopital to check on you. "No changes" said the nurse, you were still having hallucinations. I went to work that night, I didn't visit with you. I started to feel guilty for not going to see you before I went to work. I decided I would visit with you after work in the morning. The nurse called me shortly after I got to work and said "I'm sorry, but your father has passed away". Dad, I'm so so sorry that we never got to say goodbye. I will live with this guilt forever.

You took ages, you know that?! Sheeze. I'm as patient as the next guy (lol, well, not really ), but really now - enough was enough! I'd just about given up hope. You should be thankful I'm so persistent and patient. lol What took you so long?!

Anyway... despite the hold-up, it was worth the wait. You're beautiful, lovely, sweet and caring. I'm glad I finally got to meet you and I love you dearly.

I'm so sorry I failed you in so many ways. It's my resposibility is to keep you safe in your inocence and youth. I failed you by allowing that man into our lives, please forgive me. I've failed you by allowing anger, violence and fear to touch you, Please, forgive me. You have always been my star in the dark, the strength that sees me through the hard times.

You are the laughter in my throat and the joy in my heart. You bring happiness into my life just by your very existince. You make the sun rise in my life everyday. YOU make life worth living.

I promise to do better for you. No longer and never again will you have to fear others. I will keep you safe with me. You will live a happy life and grow to be a loving, caring, kind, gentle understanding man. I know this, because you already have those traits.

I promise, I will NOT fail you again.

I love you my son.

Archived