married man attracted to married woman

flipper0616

Dude, I can tell you from experience of being the other woman in your friend's shoes, she's sucking on you. And what I mean by that is she's comfortable being with you because you probably fill in all the gaps where her husband leaves her feeling empty and unappreciated. So she pulls things out of you even if it's just a smile or holding hands that she could never get from her long term life time man at home just to make her feel safe, secure, and happy. Even without sex (between the two of you), this woman is getting off on you every chance she gets but she'll never tell you because she might not want to lose the respect you have for her or she just doesn't want to commit physical adultery (just mental). You really don't have to ask her how she feels because she's SHOWING you how she feels by communicating with you and there's probably some laughter shared between yall and you both feel that you have common interests in the same things and this is what sparks your attraction. It's like when you see her or talk to her or even just the mention of her name, you might not can see it if you're not looking in a mirror but your pupils suddenly dilate and you get this hot/cold rush feeling that comes over you because everything that's about HER excites you, right? Everyone on this board is correct when they tell you that you need to cut the play out but first I would advise you to get her off your mind because that's where this all started to begin with.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boundries are being crossed. Stop right now. Pull back. Work is a breeding ground for affairs. People just need to be aware and be stronger to not cross that line and get too personal.

If you are doing (afternoon walks) and and saying things to this women things that you could not tell your wife about, then you have crossed the line. Pull back before you cause damage.

Marriage is hard work and commitment and sacrifice. That is what you signed up for, that is what you vowed to do to another individual. Dont make it disposalble and cheapen it. Stay true to that.

Archived