So I met up with my ex..

Almost 2 months after she broke my heart, I met up with her. She dumped me cause she was scared of hurting me, but we met up. She broke up with me after a year and a half, and she has been telling me how depressed she is. We met up and talked, and then we kissed, and it was great (or at least I thought so), but then she pulled away and started breaking down. She started crying and saying how ever day she wishes she was dead, and how she holds a knife to her heart every day wanting to die. I ask her whats wrong and she says she needs to work on herself. I think she is very depressed, and I suggested going to the doctor but she is very much against it. i really want her back, but she has been having emotional breakdowns lately, so bad that she cant even walk. What should I do? It hurt me so much to kiss her and then realise she isnt ready to take me back...

I think you need to let her deal with her own life. She had you, and all the support you were willing to give, but she threw it away. Needing you because she is having a hard time is not fair to you. I disagree with the above post - you should think of yourself.

Unfortunately, I agree that she broke up with you because she is not interested in having your companionship, thereforeeee she needs to realize that also involves the support that you provide. She initiated it, she must learn to deal with consequences. I hate that attitude that I am posing, but it is the reality. Good luck.

Archived