for the men....good girl vs. bad girl

just a question for all the men...are you attracted to good girls or bad girls? or a good mix of both? and if it's a good mix of both...what makes the good mix?

this is just out of complete curiosity...as a female i would think it would be the good mix of both? you want a girl you can take home to mom but not a prude?

I'm a woman, but I just wanted to comment: My b/f says he has the best of both worlds b/c I'm "lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed".

I think most men could probably agree on that.

Thats all that needs to be said on this subject.

I have not heard that saying said like that. I have always heard it as "Lady in the streets and a freak between the sheets."

I've heard it that way too, but "a lady in the streets but a freak in the bed" are the intellectual words of the great Ludacris.

Im a mix,but probably more bad

My bf loves that I dont get offended and I will join in the dirty jokes his mates make... often shocking them all... he loves that Im crass...

But then he loves the sweet domestic side as well the part that compells me to wake up and sneak out of bed 1/2 and hour early to make him breakfast.