Tired of being single

Not everyone is married or in a relationship. If you're around those people, don't be because that's not helping you get dates, is it?

First, you're going to need to market yourself and get exposure. By this, I mean going out to places single people hang out. Besides going out to clubs, how else can you meet someone? Perhaps in school, by going to sporting events, through friends, through co-workers (notice I didn't say co-workers but THROUGH them), joining a charitable organization, etc. Get involved in group activities where lots of interaction takes place. Maybe joining a gym class would be good as well.

The point here is to get out there and market yourself. But do so while engaging in activities you enjoy. Don't make it your sole purpose to get a boyfriend. Let that be part of the process.

Good luck.

Havent ever had a bf and im in my mid twenties almost..

Mid-20's!?! Your in the beginning of life! You got time! So much time!

Listen, your lonely now but that will change. You will meet someone as long as you're out there mixing with people. Got out with your friends, join a club, go to church, join soft ball team. You will meet someone!

I can relate to what you are saying. I'm im my twenties and i'm wondering if i'll ever find "the one." I meet lots of different people but I am yet to meet anyone I truly connect with. I'm not too worried about it, if it happens, great, if it doesn't i'm not going to get too depressed about it. My advice would be to carry on your life and if its going to happen, it will, I'm a great believer in fate.

Hey, can I join in...? lol

I hate being single, too! It sucks... All your friends exclude you from going out with them as "couples!" You get lonely all the time!! You fall asleep alone, wake up alone... damn it, you might as well die alone! It's crap. Total crap!

Being alone is unnatural, unhuman and nonsense! I hate it and don't understand how anyone could EVER want to be uninvolved with another person intimately!! Seems almost... alien, to me! But whatever...

Bottomline, I hate it!!!

There, all done.

Hey, can I join in...? lol

I hate being single, too! It sucks... All your friends exclude you from going out with them as "couples!" You get lonely all the time!! You fall asleep alone, wake up alone... damn it, you might as well die alone! It's crap. Total crap!

Being alone is unnatural, unhuman and nonsense! I hate it and don't understand how anyone could EVER want to be uninvolved with another person intimately!! Seems almost... alien, to me! But whatever...

Bottomline, I hate it!!!

There, all done.

Dude, PM multivitimin, find out where she lives and if its within 50 miles ask her out. Sheesh.

Take that negative energy and put it into action. Your pic tells me that you're not hideous so fish or cut bait already. There is someone out there looking for you right now!!!!!!

Im tired of being single!! everyone around me is either in a relationship or married..i feel so alone!!

Havent ever had a bf and im in my mid twenties almost..

willl i be with anyone ever!!???

Sorry rant!

Yes I am also tired of being single, I do feel alone also. I have been single my who life and I want to change that, but it's not always easy.

So where does a single girl stand a chance of meeting a cool guy if she's single and not a super model. I can go out to clubs but honestly, the girls in my town outnumber the guys by 3 to 1 and most of them are young things in their early 20s.. I don't want to be competing against college kids.. but that's what it's like in my town.

Besides the fact, i'd like to meet someone over the age of 30.. I don't have too much in common with a 24 year old guy! I'd like to meet someone who's not living with his mom or his roommate.. and lately, i've only met those types, even a 40 year old guy who still lived with him mom, even though she was in great health!

Where do we go to meet a decent single guy?