Signs of sexual chemistry or attraction

What are the signs that a guy gives away when he feels sexual or physical chemsirty or attraction for a girl? Is it a look , him wanting to stand close to you? How does he act around that girl?

he would try to be touchy... thats a clear signe usually and actually thats how I do it. taking the smallest chance to be beside her make eye contact.

He would lick your hair!

No...There is really no particular sign that you can expect. The most common one will be to look at you like the others said but every person has a very different way to express his attraction to you. So why do not you just approach that person and enjoy a casual talk ? It is fun ! Some do not like it but nobody should be shy to try so. Too few does it, do not you think ? From that small talk, however, you can notice more signs to know if he is interested.

Do you know what I am talking about ?

Feeding the conversation is the best sign, stress (not always), replicate tone and moves, etc...Then, you know the rest and...Voila!

I'd go with what BYOB says.

Just the other day I was waiting at the train station, and this girl starts talking to me out of no where "Do you know if it's going to rain today?" (It's pretty obvious that she liked me, because there were many others around to talk to, but I was one of the only males young enough to get with her...lol) And we start talking. I said "It looks like it. But I wish it'd snow instead!" (I love snow) And she said she hates the snow! She said she hopes it doesn't rain, it'll ruin her hair. I just started joking with and teasing her about it. We both laughed. But anyone that knows me, knows I'm not looking for another woman right now so I left it at casual talk; when the train came, said my "You have a good day now and walked my separate way.

It's the best way to get to see if they're interested! If you're just going by some kind of look from afar, then it's not always going to work. There're many shy people out there that'll not even look in your direction... and you'd probably take that as if they're not interested! But, they most likely are, just too scared, and not confident enough, to approach you!

Again, best way to find out, is to start up a casual conversation with them! You'll learn through personal experience what to look for. Every person is different.

What are the signs that a guy gives away when he feels sexual or physical chemsirty or attraction for a girl? Is it a look , him wanting to stand close to you? How does he act around that girl?

Chemistry is something you just... sense. Generally, it won't be there if you don't converse with each other. It's like a little spark or an awareness of just somehow "being" on the same page, without communicating it.

Attraction, depends largely on his personality. He could become really talkative or quiet, he could become super sweet or maybe he becomes a jerk. He could ignore you completely, or start throwing things at you, making fun of you, or maybe he will ask you for your number.

If so depends on the guy's disposition, and all men are different, sorry to say.