Just a quick question for you all.. I linger here a lot when I should be working

I come in this section as well and I am wondering:

When you meet someone Online and it's awhile before you actually physically meet. If you consider yourself a couple, when do you establish the anniversary?

When you actually met? or when you first met online? (even if it started as a friendship)

Just curious

I linger here a lot when I should be working

You got that right...

Why not have an anniversary for both? Have "the day we started talking" anniversary and the "day we met" anniversary. Two special occasions and celebrations of the beginnings of a good relationship are better than one I think.

"What about the first day you decided to be a couple?"

That is what my boyfriend and I did when we were in a LDR. We decided our anniversary would the day we decided to be exclusive and would see no one else. Worked really well as we just celebrated our one year annivesary last Sunday.

Well.. we aren't sure about the exact day we first met. We became friends for awhile and he was there for me during a hard time in my life (although there was always an attraction there). We were friends for over a year before we actually decided to meet. He recently asked me what I thought our anniversary was and I wasnt sure how to answer. Which got me to wondering what everyone else in the situation does.

I still am unsure what it should be. Maybe you are right, Frisco, perhaps we should include both days!