What do you guys think?

Okay so Ive been trying to talk to this guy I like...but he gets so weirdly shy or nervous or what I dont get it..

Like yesterday, he came to borrow the scissors from me( he keeps borrowing stuff from me!!) and i said:

" so uhm...when can i get my inventory report? and hes like Ill get them asap..and im like yeah Ok cool. THANKS a million! and i give him a broad smile(I smile a lot/too much with everyone)

..and from looking seriously at me through the convo, he gets all smiley (like a small laugh) and he quickly looks down, away and then says "Sure No problem " with a HUUUGE grin...and slowly walks away. WHAT????

Im assuming thats due to shyness. I could be wrong. WHat I really hope it isnt..is that he thinks im a pyscho or that I like him, and he laughs about it behind my back with his friends....

What do you guys think?? No, i didnt have anything stuck in my teeth, he's doing this a lot with me.

aight, well than just ask him to do something with you!!! grab a coffee or something, go to a bar~

I wouldn't worry about if he knows you like him or not, if he is shy, the only way that you will be able to break past that is to be assertive.. if he says he cant go or makes some lame excuse, than o well!! (just make sure you get your stuff back )

aight, well than just ask him to do something with you!!! grab a coffee or something, go to a bar~

I wouldn't worry about if he knows you like him or not, if he is shy, the only way that you will be able to break past that is to be assertive.. if he says he cant go or makes some lame excuse, than o well!! (just make sure you get your stuff back )

yeah..but why is he being like that..i get sorta worried..from what Ive seen hes a really NICE guy who makes fun of everybody in an affectionate way.......like the office clown, except at everybodys cost.

But this time its ME!!