I like this girl so much but..

I like this girl so much but this past week she's been messing up on me and her family. Her family trusts me with her but not her other friends. She lied to me yesterday saying that she was tired so i dropped her off after we ate out together. She's been going out alot this week especially when im at work then she gets home around 6 then i hang out with her until like 12. Yesterday i dropped her off at 12 thinking she would go to sleep since she was tired. Everything was good, she paid for my dinner for once until her dad called me around 2 asking if I was with her. I said no and the dad assumed she was with her ex and so i kind of believed him. She called my friend today on a number then he called her back and it was the ex's number. She did this like a couple of days ago too saying she was going out with her girlfriends and im surprised how she came up with $100 and she doesn't work. She told me how much she hates her ex but she only goes to see him because he gives her money but I don't know what else they could be doing since she stays overnight with him. She just started doing this about this week but the last 3 weeks she would call me and we end up talking real late at night until 3. I really like her because she's so beautiful and has a good personality. She said she likes me alot too and says she wouldn't know what to do without me. I don't get why she still sees her ex and I'm feeling like im her rebound right now but last 3 weeks I would have her all to myself. Do you guys think she's only seeing him for the money? I wouldn't consider her a gold digger to me because she pays for my gas/food sometimes. This really sucks... Any help please

you should just tell her that you dont like it at all. Also tell her that you will take care of the money situation for her for now..suggest to her that she should get a job, doesnt have to work alot of hrs. I mean if she goes to her ex's house and stays overnight...i would assume she is sleeping with him.

Don't waste your time, set the girl straight and tell her u dont her goin to her ex's everynite or w/e

She's your girlfriend and his booty call. If you're cool with having a prostitue for a girlfriend then by all means, continue in this relationship... Otherwise, it's time to take off the rose colored glasses and realize she isn't the person you thought she was. You've allowed her to cheat and you've acted oblivious that says to a woman "I'm not a man and I don't have a penis, feel free to walk on me any way you please". If you're not in a committed relationship, it's not as bad, you just need to have a long talk with her about what sort of behavior you will and will not accept.

Well she's going to expect it and right now im in debt but i found a better job so i will be able to pay off my debts. She's still with him because I called the mom and she said she hasn't been home still so I guess its over for me and her without no last words. Earlier she had the guts to call me with his phone on private and ask for my friend's number and says bye once i give it to her.