Being bigger isn't all it's cracked up to be

I was just browsing through the forms but when i saw this comment i had to comment. I think you should keep the crazy racial stereotypes out of the discussion and saying that you aren't trying to be offensive doesn't make it okay. It is offensive. I think we should leave the myths of black people as being hypersexualized with bigger genitals in the past.

I think I have the perfect penis. 7 1/4"x 6"(length x girth). The head end is actually 5 3/4". I thought that I small, so I wanted to be bigger. Then I found after sex that it wasn't needed. Sometimes I have to go slow, and its sucks. So there are some things I don't like about my penis. Boners are really hard to hide sometimes. Public boners are not cool im my book.

WAY to big for me!!

My bf is about 6" as far as I know, and its BY FAR enough

but everyone is different

in general, I dont like them too big.. had em, had guys who could use em... prefer average guys, you can jsut do more with them

So how big are you?

Are you asking me?

I guess I'll answer anyway... I'm a tad larger than 7 inches, and probably a bit bigger-than-average when it comes to girth as well. So even though I'm only an inch larger than the "average" I guess that's all it takes to cause some serious pain if I'm not careful... "Bigger" is over-rated

I guess I'll answer anyway... I'm a tad larger than 7 inches, and probably a bit bigger-than-average when it comes to girth as well. So even though I'm only an inch larger than the "average" I guess that's all it takes to cause some serious pain if I'm not careful... "Bigger" is over-rated

That's odd. I'm about the same, and my girlfriend can take all of me while she's on top.

As for blowjobs...psh 5-10 mins max. (Don't want her down there TOO long, I'd feel bad.)

That's odd. I'm about the same, and my girlfriend can take all of me while she's on top.

As for blowjobs...psh 5-10 mins max. (Don't want her down there TOO long, I'd feel bad.)

Yeah, every girl's different, but then again, my ex used to complain about how much it hurt just going in so it might have more to do with the girth.... the pain most girls get when they're on top though, it's definitely the length.

Yeah, non-biased surveys have shown that when given a choice, alot of ladies would choose a slightly shorter, but fatter penis. They say it stretch them a bit and gives better friction....course thats just an average...so there are women who would prefer a thinner penis with some length and vice versa.

Just remember guys, each of them is shaped just as differently as we are. I've heard of ladies who would have problems with a three incher, they're so shallow inside.

Like the old saying goes, it takes all kinds!

No.. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I just read in some medical journal that african american guys have 'slightly' longer peniuses and in turn, the african women have slightly longer vaginas to accommodate that, that other ethnic groups have corresponding male/female genitia...

So. .i was just thinking, that if the OP wasn't racist himself maybe he could date a black woman, if, what the medical journal said was true. I'm assuming his partners, so far have been white, and if it's true that 'some' black women have slightly longer vaginas, wouldn't that solve his problem.

Lots of white guys think black women are attractive. I see alot of black guys I think are hot so.. that I didnt' think that was so far fetched to suggest.

Again, I really really didn't mean to offend anyone.

That doesn't mean that ALL black guys are HUGE, nor that all non-black guys are tiny... I never said that.

If I was racist I would of never dated black guys in my past. And they weren't huge, I will tell you that.

Yeah, non-biased surveys have shown that when given a choice, alot of ladies would choose a slightly shorter, but fatter penis. They say it stretch them a bit and gives better friction....course thats just an average...so there are women who would prefer a thinner penis with some length and vice versa.

Just remember guys, each of them is shaped just as differently as we are. I've heard of ladies who would have problems with a three incher, they're so shallow inside.

Like the old saying goes, it takes all kinds!

Dead on Locke! I would agree with you on this.

I get so tired of some men who think they have to pound so freakin hard....cause...'I'm a man....and she likes that' please!

There's no real perfect size. End of story. Some women like it big, some like it small, some don't care. Just find someone who you can match with. It's just like some women like punk guys, some like straught-edged, some like buff, some like skinny, ect. There shouldn't be a debate. It's like debating over which ice cream flavor is the best. Everyone has their personal favorites, depending on how their brain reacts to it.