Tooth wont go whiter

Crest Whitening strips work! I used them for 2 weeks and I saw a HUGE improvement. I drink tea everyday and my teeth became stained....the whitening strips took virtually all the stains off and whitened my teeth.

Make sure you floss everyday.

Hmm im not sure if they sell them in Sydney il look around

Some people don't have white teeth. The ads show insane white as being some possible standard, but in reality teeth enamel and bone aren't naturally white, its slightly off white. Whitening agents do more harm than good in most cases, they are abrasive and can cause damage to the tooth enamel. Two months won't erase years of mistreatment, it will take a long time of good care and most likely professional cleaning to safely remove build up.

Crest Whitening strips work! I used them for 2 weeks and I saw a HUGE improvement. I drink tea everyday and my teeth became stained....the whitening strips took virtually all the stains off and whitened my teeth.

Make sure you floss everyday.

whitestrips are AMAZING

If you are really concerned about the color of your teeth, you could consult your dentist. Oftentimes they can whiten your teeth, or at least prescribe something potent for that (however, insurance probably won't cover the procedure or the prescription).

But if it's not that severe, then yes, Crest Whitestrips. I'm sure they will have something similar where you are, even if it's not the same brand.

And avoid staining foods and drinks, like coffee and dark soda...They really do affect the color of your teeth! (Especially if you have them right after you use any kind of whitening treatment)

This was published in a dental journal a short while ago and one of the most effective methods of whitening your teeth is to brush with Hydrogen Peroxide atleast once a day. The results arent quick but over time you will see improvement plus this is extremely cheap to do because Hydrogen Peroxide is extremely cheap.

simply dip your tooth brush in it and then brush your teeth.

This was published in a dental journal a short while ago and one of the most effective methods of whitening your teeth is to brush with Hydrogen Peroxide atleast once a day. The results arent quick but over time you will see improvement plus this is extremely cheap to do because Hydrogen Peroxide is extremely cheap.

simply dip your tooth brush in it and then brush your teeth.

yeah, H2O2 works really well... I gargle with it and i've seen an improvement. plus, it helps with those nasty canker sores that hurt so badly on my tongue.

You lot gargle and brush your teeth with hydrogen peroxide?

I was gonna make a joke about Domestos bleach, but turns out it wouldn't have been so much of a joke

And yeah teeth are off white. If you get your teeth whitened it looks obviously fake, a bit like a boob job.

I suppose you could try the UV treatment at the Dentist but again - it'll look silly like your teeth are flourescent white or something. Don't smile in the dark is all I can say

I never used to brush and floss unfortunately but have been flossing and using White Glo toothpaste for about 2 months straight now ( Floss brush in morning ) Floss Brush in Night ) but my teeth havn't been getting any whiter any suggestions?

Just get a scale and polish at the dentist.

You didn't used to brush your teeth? Like ever? Ew! Sorry.

You shouldn't floss twice a day. Just once is enough. Brush 3 times every day and use listerine mouthwash as well. Also, go see a dentist and get a check-up and cleaning. Those things won't make your teeth more white, but they are absolutely essential to your health. Think of how sexy you would look with rotten teeth.

As far as getting your teeth white, I would recommend doing it professionally through your dentist. It's expensive. Here it costs about $300 Canadian. But so, so worth it.