Sister is back, and I'm scared.

A few of you might remember my past situation where I was manipulated and raped by my sister and her friends. Well, now she's back, and my parents are going away on a business trip soon. This is the exact same situation that happened last time. I was home alone for a few days, my sister then came over three consecutive nights and violated me on the second. She's not living over here, but she called my parents (she unfortuneately regained their trust), and told them she might swing by.

More bad news, my uncle, who played an instrumental part in finding her out, recently moved, and contact with him is limited. Also, I have no close relatives by. I'd turn to my friends, but I'm afraid I cannot trust anyone on this situation.

Should I alert authorities? Any advice is helpful.

• 1 month later...
Sorry for not updatng folks. I called the police, and they banned her from the property durin my parents' abscence

All is well.

I haven't been on here in a while and was going through my favs and got on and noticed your post. I can't believe she did it again!!! Hopefully this will be the last time!!

A few of you might remember my past situation where I was manipulated and raped by my sister and her friends. Well, now she's back, and my parents are going away on a business trip soon. This is the exact same situation that happened last time. I was home alone for a few days, my sister then came over three consecutive nights and violated me on the second. She's not living over here, but she called my parents (she unfortuneately regained their trust), and told them she might swing by.

More bad news, my uncle, who played an instrumental part in finding her out, recently moved, and contact with him is limited. Also, I have no close relatives by. I'd turn to my friends, but I'm afraid I cannot trust anyone on this situation.

Should I alert authorities? Any advice is helpful.

wowowow......ok....your own sister...firts of all,...i'm extremely sorry for what she and her firends hve done to you, you do not deserve to eb treated liek hat and she shoudl eb no where near you, i dont kwnow her eu live, but the police where i live are extremely stupid and wouldn't do anything int hsi situation, but if u are afriad ((which i would be too)) i would call the cops if she went to come by the house, iw ouldn't elt her in, lock all doors and window, dont even lsiten to whats he says if anything, just tyr to blcok her out of everyhting, i knwo how u feel abotu goign to ur friends and such, idt i woudl in ur situation eitherm, or i would just make it not soo obvious and plan a sleepover or somthign at one of my friends houses and such, but if thats impossible, alert the authorities, it'll amke u feel better/safer as well, if somthign does happen ro she does get intot he house, if she has a key ro somthing perhaps, lock urself in a room, dont elt her take advantage of u, idc if she is a grl haha, fight her if she tries to do anything, no one deserves to ahve this happen to them, especially repetitevly, try to contact ur uncle, and god, shame on ru parents for forgiving her and allowing ehr to possibly stop by, i know somtimes aprents dont get anythign what so ever, i just told my mom last yr, after 7 yrs that i was sexually harassed/violated from this guy when iw as young and bc he was 12 and i was like 8 or 7, she said it didnt' matter what so ever and i got really mad, tyr nto to hold it against them, they probably dont knwo any better, but it's nto right for them to just welcome ur sister abck with open arms, daughter or not, maybe u shoudl tlak to them, ur the victum ehre, they ahve to think about u, be careful!!