Trouble with cummin

Dimplez

Hi, two nights ago my b/f and i had sex and it was excellent. He wanted me to cum on his penis while he was inside of me and I was trying to but I couldn't. Unless I did and didn't know which I find is hard to do. Me not being stimulated enough was not the problem because I felt the pressure building up as though I was going to explode but I just couldn't cum. My question or issue is: Is it possible for me to have cum and we both not know and why is it that when I masterbate I know that I came because of the way I feel and stuff. Im so confused on all of this. Can any one please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

A few things here. Perhaps ask your boyfriend not to mention it or pressure you to orgasm. Just go with the flow and try not to think about it so much or pressure yourself.

Also, were you on top of him? Women tend to orgasm much easier while being on top because she can control the rythym and pressure.

Next time, try to relax and have fun. It will happen. You know you are perfectly capable of having an orgasm because you have had them in the past via masterbation. I wish you all the best.

me?

Yeah, tried everything

we CAN do it, and we do, but yes, I have to lean forward, and hold myself up, which means no hands free for "playing"... which I need to finish.

PLus, Im always just concentrating on keeping rythm and stuff.

Our sex life is fantastic tho, so I cant really complain

EDIT: Sorry about the run-away thread OP

I think it may be because you were trying too hard. There's also such a thing as a 'missed' orgasm. You know like when you miss a sneeze?

The same thing happened to me before, I'm still not sure if I actually came or just didn't breathe for so long that that was the reason I was lightheaded! But yeah, similar circumstances, I think I was just trying too hard, aiming to please and all that.

It hurts me if we really go for it, its like I have been kicked in the stomach.

I used to be like that.. it feels like someone kicking you from the inside and it hurts more then feels good.. we tried all different ways ontop before I found one that was good.. sometimes i still get that pain but mostly it's fantastic

I used to be like that.. it feels like someone kicking you from the inside and it hurts more then feels good.. we tried all different ways ontop before I found one that was good.. sometimes i still get that pain but mostly it's fantastic

of all things I can do the whole facing away thing, but that dosent really do it for either of us on a regular basis...

imfine with just being on top for him, and then switching around