Ever thought what it would be like if you lost everyone around you and were alone?

I know this is kind of a morbid subject, but I thought about this last night. What if something happened and you lost everyone you love? My parents are on a cruise right now and my sisters are at my grandparents house. My girlfriend is at her grandma's house out of town. Being alone in the house I just started thinking what I would do and how lonely it would be.

I used to think that being alone wouldn't be so bad, but I can't handle it. What a horrible and boring life that would be. No one there for advice, love, or support. I don't think I'd want to go on anymore.

Ive thought about. I know one day I will be w/o some of the people that Im very close to. It will be extremely hard I know, but that is why I let them know, while we're still here, how much I love them. I would never consider not going on because I know thats not what they would want.

As you lose people you're close to, others become more important.

I've recently lost a number of close friends to death and the pressures of divorce, and the remaining few have become golden.

My mother lives in a retirement home. Some of her closest friends have died, and she alwys makes new ones, since she's a caring sort.

I see this as an example of how to live. Good people are everywhere.

If you're open to it, there are always special people to bond with.

They don't have to be related to you, your age, race, gender or religion.