Do All the Signs Lead to "He Likes Me"??

So I'm 17 and I don't have boy experience. The most I've had were the 5 boyfriends in kindergarten. I've just been really focused on school.

now that I'm rounding off my senior year, I'm able to chillax now.

My lab partner, Greg, he's been around since freshman year but we never talked (i just knew he was cute and intelligent) until we were assigned partners this year. I don't know how to read guys...he asks about me and what i like, my volleyball details, my family, and he's always making jokes. A few weeks ago he said, "We should play volleyball together sometime" I was just like, "Yeah!" never thought he was actually serious, but today, he's like, "So are we playing volleyball this weekend?" I was like, "Of course!" (Again, not thinking he was serious/being nice) then after class he asks for my number and AIM . then just before I was leaving to go to lunch he asked me if I had a club meeting today and I told him that i didn't and I was gonna go to the library to study. While i'm in the library, I see him walk in and sit down on the couches...which is weird...i suppose.

All signs point to that he likes me?...i don't know though. I like him, and I wouldn't mind a date, but does he like me or is he just being a flirt/a guy and he happened to go into the library? and what about asking for my number? does that mean "i like you" or he just wants to play volleyball?

he wouldnt wanna play volleyball with you if he didnt like you. so you are in a good place right now, he def. seems to enjoy your company. see where things can go, just remember the future as you both go to college soon dont want a nasty breakup in the future so be careful not to set urself up for disaster later.

Well he's definitely more interested than not! Play it cool and see how things go. He could just really be into volleyball ; it depends what he's like as a person.

But if you have a gut feel about how he's looking at you etc then I think he's interested. I think the chances are good from what you've said anyway.

Obviously he likes you if he asked to hang out with you...what your really asking is..."does he like-like me?" and the answer to that is of course known ONLY to him.

My advice is to not expect anything from him. Enjoy his friendship and company as you have been doing - and toy with the possibility of something more, just in case he tries a "something more" move on you and you'll be ready.

Playing volleyball does not equal dating, so it's a pretty safe bet that he is probably trying to feel out the waters to see if YOU like HIM.

seems like he likes you, but don't expect him to just start dating you. maybe he is a slow mover or shy and wants you alone to ask you out officially. hang out and do some stuff. this will help you for find the right signals for sure.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................