should i be paranoid of my bf & my sister??

i feel really stupid about the way i am feeling at the moment, but this is really annoying me.

recently my boyfriend and my sister have been talking quite a lot and sending eachother private messages etc.

the other week he even asked her if she would like to stay over at his apartment after a night out. on the telephone last night he was asking me if my sister would be in today because he would like to talk to her. he wants her to come out with us on saturday with some of our friends. he has been saying that he will give her a lift etc without even mentioning any of this to me. he seems to know what is happening in my sisters life more than i do at the moment. also, again on the phone last night, when i began talking back to him about my sister being at a guy's house and staying over there he immediately said he had to go which i think is a bit weird. when they are together my sister makes jokes about me and my boyfriend happily goes along with it.

it is just really annoying me that he seems to want to talk about her and see her so much all of a sudden. plus i don't really want my sister hanging around with my friends all the time.

i also know that he finds my sister attractive, as many lads do.

my sister is also a virgin, unlike myself, and is older than me - maybe this appeals to other guys?

i love my boyfriend so much and i am frightened of losing him, i think that is the reason why i am feeling this way. i am just scared of him finding somebody better than me. my self-esteem isn't very high at all and although i know that people find my good-looking i don't at all think i am.

recently i have mentioned jokingly to my boyfriend about him fancying my sister and he gets in a rage and wants to stop the conversation.

do you think i should confront my boyfriend again about this? or am i just being stupid?

i know that my boyfriend and my sister are not compatible at all in a relationship, and i know that my sister has no feelings whatsoever towards my boyfriend, SO should it still bother me that my boyfriend might be having feelings towards her?

i feel really stupid about the way i am feeling at the moment, but this is really annoying me.

recently my boyfriend and my sister have been talking quite a lot and sending eachother private messages etc.

the other week he even asked her if she would like to stay over at his apartment after a night out

I stopped reading right there... don't put up with that crap!

He may have a crush on your sister from what I've read. You should tell him out right. Stop. Stop talking about your sister so much because fact is your getting the wrong impression. Also if your close to your sister explain what's going on. Explain you might feel stupid and foolish but it's really bothering you and could she make sure he gets the message that he's your boyfriend not hers.

Don't necessarily "confront" him. Don't accuse him or get emotional. Just tell him in a very clear and confident way that he's crossed a line and he needs to put some distance between himself and your sister. If he ignores your feelings, then you need to leave him.

If you suffer from low self-esteem, then it doesn't sound like he's the right guy for you anyway. He probably knows that your self-esteem isn't high, right? So he should be going out of his way to reassure you and make you feel special, sexy and important. I don't even think he deserves a second chance, but since you really like this guy, you're probably not ready to leave him yet. Just please don't put up with too much more crap okay?

This happened with my roommate and my ex. They were way too flirty with each other, and when we would be at a party, they would spend more time together than me and my ex. I got jealous, and upset, and one night blew up at her because she was tired and wanted to go to bed, and so I went to bed, but she stayed up for another hour or more with my roommate watching a cars show on tv.

She promised nothing wa going on, she didn't like him, etc, but one day they got drunk, and while I was sick in bed, they made out. This was 3 weeks before I was going to propose to her and my roommate knew this.

I think you have reason to worry. I did, and even though my ex told me I was crazy, I was right. Good luck!

I am attracted/in love with my husband's brother, and so is he.

But we have never ever, and never will, go as far as your bf is going.

I think you are not paranoid and may very well be on to something there.

My brother in law and I feel on sky nine if we just exchange glances when no-one is looking; then sometimes a kiss or a hug lingers that extra moment that tells all about how comfortable we feel in each other's arms, but I think what your bf is doing is a serious lack of respect.

You did not say what you relation with your sister is.

She does not seem to be too loyal either, does she? And how do you know she has no feelings for him?

In any case, the best of luck to you...

My brother in law and I feel on sky nine if we just exchange glances when no-one is looking; then sometimes a kiss or a hug lingers that extra moment that tells all about how comfortable we feel in each other's arms, but I think what your bf is doing is a serious lack of respect.

She does not seem to be too loyal either, does she? And how do you know she has no feelings for him?

Wow, that's an incredibly unfortunate situation, especially for your husband. I think it's obvious that you need to stay far, far away from your brother in law. You shouldn't be exchanging glances because you clearly shouldn't even be in the same room. And the hugs and kisses? That's trashy.

Thats an incredible story.

Why are you married?

Wow, that's an incredibly unfortunate situation, especially for your husband. I think it's obvious that you need to stay far, far away from your brother in law. You shouldn't be exchanging glances because you clearly shouldn't even be in the same room. And the hugs and kisses? That's trashy.

Heh. Trashy sums it up nicely.

Asddeaston,

I am married because I do love my husband.

Brother in law and I have known each other for nearly 20 years (that's the time I have been married) and we have never crossed the line. Not any line in particular, actually. We have never even kissed on the mouth. We have never talked about this to each other. It's just there and we know it.