What is it like, and how is it done?

As you can tell by the title I ain't never kisses someone before. My fiance has kissed someone in a game of spin-the-bottle before but said she can't describe it well. I want to be able to do it right for when I kiss her. I do think kissing is very gross, but I'll do it if Jesse wants me to.

As you can tell by the title I ain't never kisses someone before. My fiance has kissed someone in a game of spin-the-bottle before but said she can't describe it well. I want to be able to do it right for when I kiss her. I do think kissing is very gross, but I'll do it if Jesse wants me to.

Is this a joke?

You're 17, have a fiance (???), never kissed, and think kissing is gross?

I was thinking the same thing Nor.

I don't mean to rain on your parade bud, but how in the world are you engaged at 17, without even experiencing a kiss?

To answer your question though. Kissing is something YOU learn YOURSELF. You can't really be "taught" to kiss, everyone has their own style. For starters, make sure your lips are a little moist, but not wet. Chicks don't dig the whole drooling thing.

Try practicing on your hand. As stupid as that sounds, and it's quite funny thinking about it, it will help you out. Or just suck it up, grab your "fiance" and plant one on her.

I met Jesse online back in 2004 and am currently engaged to her, thus why I have not kisses her yet. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which kinda prevernts maturity in some areas, and since all of my friends who also have AS think kissing and that stuff if gross just like me I assume that is the cause of it. Anyways, thanks for your advice and I'll take it into thought.

I think it's great that you have a fiancé who loves you at such a young age, especially considering that a lot of people with Asperger's Syndrome find relationships hard. Don't rush anything but I would advise you to try kissing her, and then at least if you don't like it or still think it's gross you can decide what to do about it with your fiancé.

Kissing is easy though; there's no need to be nervous at all. I know it's easier said than done, 'cause I was worrying like mad about my first kiss (and I don't have AS, so I can only imagine what it must be like for you) but honestly, just do it, and she will be so excited by the fact that you're kissing her, she won't be marking your technique! Kissing comes naturally. I hope your relationship with your fiancé goes well, my friend.

I met Jesse online back in 2004 and am currently engaged to her, thus why I have not kisses her yet. I have Asperger's Syndrome, which kinda prevernts maturity in some areas, and since all of my friends who also have AS think kissing and that stuff if gross just like me I assume that is the cause of it. Anyways, thanks for your advice and I'll take it into thought.

i'm not judging you at all, please dont think that, but hun, engagement is a big step. Not having met her is a pretty big thing. Put the two together and wow. I suggest you meet Jesse as soon as possible. Share your first kiss. Get to know each other on a deeper level, face-to-face as opposed to staring at a computer screen.

Kissing is a wonderful thing. In some cases, it can be even more intimate than sex. I think a kiss can tell a lot about a person.

• 2 weeks later...

well, I am truly at a loss on how to respond to this, but at the same time I cannot resist. But I will tell you this, you better find out before you get married, especially before the minister says, "you may now kiss the bride."

Side note: has anyone else noticed that the word "engaged" has the word "gag" in the middle of it? I didn't notice until after my divorce.

• 3 weeks later...

It is very difficult for me to describe what a kiss is like. To me, a kiss is like a point where time... stands still, you savour the moment. A kiss (in my opinion) allows one to escape reality for a moment, forget the troubles of life for a few minutes, and cherish what you have. My first kiss with my previous ex allowed me to believe how much I really love her and how much she loves me, it allowed me to set aside all of my difficulties and troubles with life to enjoy the moment, worry-free, without the shackles of the negative parts of life. It made me feel alive.

Believe me when I say that it took me about five minutes to post this, it really is difficult for me to describe what a kiss is like. How it is done; however, is a question that I may not be able to answer. Before my first kiss [ever], I didn't know how it was done, it just came to me, as if I really did know, but was not aware of it, do you understand where I am getting at? I hope I am not confusing anyone

• 3 weeks later...

Kissing someone you love is one of the best feelings in the whole world (Trust me you'll know what I mean when you experience it yourself). It is very hard to describe.

How to kiss someone it is something that you'll learn by yourself, I was also wondering "how to kiss" before my first kiss because I didn't know if I was any good at kissing or not but according to my girlfriend I took to it really well.

Turst me you'll love it when it happens to you. I know I did.