My Apologies to all

To those who posted replies to my pathetic post yesterday, I sincerely offer my humble apologies. I know you had my best interests at heart and were only trying to help me see through my blindness. I needed time to think things through, what the therapist said and what y'all said. An hour of playing the blues on my Les Paul really helped too!!

I want to stay here and post and read posts. I think if I do that and continue with the therapist, I may finally find peace after all these years. I realized that I have a lot of things to work through, Blender, Scout and SuperDave have displayed a LOT of concern and I sincerely appreciate it. I really think that they want to help. It's hard for me to conceive that people I don't know and have never met really care and want to help.

Again, My apologies, I look forward to reading your posts and advice.

Thank you all

Ironpumper

We totally understand, it's not easy being hurt especially by the ones you care about but you know what once you're able to pick up the pieces and move on things will be so much better and happier for you.

I hope this therapist is really able to help you out and you're able to move on and find someone who cares about you as much as you care about them.

Good Luck sweety!

Ironpumper,

I read your previous thread and the responses that you got and you are right- you did get alot of caring people supporting you and trying to understand.

I think that leaving this girl alone is the best thing you can do for her and for yourself, and if you can come here for support and talk to your therapist instead of going to that mall and calling her store that is a positive step in the right direction.