hey guys my g/f jsut broke up with me yesterday so my valentines day kinda sucks but my best friend and i are trying to make it the best we can out of wat we have and its not really that good im sitting here crying because of how down i am and i have been crying all night to so yea so if you have any advice on how to get over a longterm relationship please let me know (im a girl so like yea

i cant take this anymore ive started to cut and i dont know wat to do anymore im only sixteen and i dont know how i should really be dealing with this with my g/f breaking up with me for a GUY and shes supposedly lesbian to so i dont know wat to do any more i feel like i want to die well i almost tried twice already jsut tonight

hey hun u still have me ya u might have lost her but what about me, im still here for u im still ur girl, what can i do to help u, i CANT lost you, unless u need a breack but i love you and u know im here for u, im going to be ur girl forever if u will let me, i know ur down right now we both are were going throw the same thing and we can get throw this together if u will let me, u dont have to go throw this by ur self because im here, i love you and u know i would do anything to help u out, i love you babe

hey hun u still have me ya u might have lost her but what about me, im still here for u im still ur girl, what can i do to help u, i CANT lost you, unless u need a breack but i love you and u know im here for u, im going to be ur girl forever if u will let me, i know ur down right now we both are were going throw the same thing and we can get throw this together if u will let me, u dont have to go throw this by ur self because im here, i love you and u know i would do anything to help u out, i love you babe

i know babe and i love you to but i didnt want you t obe brought down even more im here for you to hun and i always will be i love you babe

kdlover,

I'm sorry you had such a bad Valentine's Day. How are you feeling today?

It looks like you have a friend who really cares about you who is tyring to help during this difficult time.

It's always hard to see a person you love break up with you for someone else, but if your ex could not see what she had then she clearly does not deserve you. She's not worth hurting yourself over, that's for sure.

BellaDonna

• Like 1

Hey kd,

I am so sorry for what your gf did. I am glad you came to this place. There are people here who have gone through and survived similar situations. It is painful, but it WILL get better. That she broke up with you does not make you a worthless person. It leaves you with a broken heart and one illusion less, but you are still you. With your own goals, prospects, beauty, strength, etc. Would you really want to lose the possibility of experiencing a HAPPY relationship, a GOOD career, maybe children/family, over one person? Especially a person who is clearly not sure of her sexuality? I think not, deep down, but surely it feels that way now.

I hope you are feeling better today. Each day is a step to a happier future, you know. You live and you learn, as Alanis sings Take the time to create a new focus in your life. What do you want to do when you graduate from HS? Uni? Work? What is your dream next to finding a mate to share that dream with? You still have your dream, no one can ever take that away from you.

Hugs,

Arwen

• Like 1

kdlover, you poor thing! ((BIG HUGS)) I feel so terrible you went through so much pain. I don't mean to sound like an old fogey, but young love can be the most hurtful of all sometimes. It's bad enough, we don't need to make it worse by hurting ourselves, though. I hope you won't cut yourself the next time you hurt...but will instead, come here for support. Or turn to a friend in "real life."

How are you feeling today?

Hey girl!

I am happy to hear you are doing better. It certainly helps to be around people who love you, reach out, and just basically interact. It always helped me in 'the dark times', because it made me feel more normal so to say.

So I echo, lol, How are you today??

Hugs,

Arwen

I'm glad to hear that you were able to help your friend out. It really can give you a good feeling when you can do something for another person in need.

I think if you stick close to your friends, you will do fine. Surround yourself with people who care about you, and do not take it personally that it did not work out with your ex.

Honestly, it sounds like your ex is very confused about her sexuality and has a lot of self-exploration to do before she can be in a healthy relationship with anyone. You're better off sticking with people who are confident and proud of who they are instead of confused.

Good things will happen for you in this life. You have a lot to look forward to in love, life, career, etc. Since you like helping others, maybe you can choose a career that will allow you to do so.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Keep your head up and realize that better things are yet to come.

You can always come talk to us when you feel down,

BellaDonna

thanks for all your help and can you guys kinda slow down on asking how i feel cuz i have a reallly hard time expressing my feelings on here or in person so yea but other tahn that im ok so like yea i kindaa gave up on caring about it anymore because every time i do it gets thrown back in my face so like yea i dont know any more im thinking about going with somone that lives closer or sum idont know