Okay quick how-to question. I'm not sure if anyone has been in this situation or not, but here it is.

Last year this girl from my english class and I hit it off, and had a little fun while her bf was outta town.

Now I'm going out with her best friend.

I asked my girlfriend if she has ever had a threesome, and she said there was one time when girl X (my ex...) asked if she would come with her and have a threesome with her BF for his b-day.

So now I'm trying to get a threesome going and I'd really like girl X to make it happen, since all of us have seen each other naked anyway, wouldn't that be the most comfortable first threesome?

Anyways....how do I bring this up to my gf?!

Whoa... You might want to step very carefully here... Rather than you suggesting it to your GF, ask her, "Who would you like to bring in for a 3some?", if you suggest your X, that may make your GF think you still have a thing for her... Let it be your GF's call... make it look like her idea... so you don't break any hearts and cause any insecurities where they're not needed...

He he, yeah, but her having sex with you X and you having sex with your X now that you'e with her... may be different! You know her, we don't... all I can say is, good luck... but asking her who she wants might be the safest bet, rather than blurting out you still want to @#%$ your X!!!!

Why are you even in a relationship if you want to have a threesome with some other person? You might as well be single. Take it from me its not all its cracked up to be especially if you lose the one you care about. But I guess you dont care about your gf anyways.

Just because someone wants to have a threesome doesnt mean they dont care about their partner and that's very wrong to say.. Whats right for one person isn't going to always be right for another.

Haha...good point. I'll just let her pick...maybe add a little, "Hey didn't you tell me you and ... had a threesome once?" Haha.

I'd be very very cautious bringing it up this way as this could bring up a sour point to your gf and her get really hurt by it. I would be fairly uncomfortable if my bf asked me to have a threesome with one of his ex's even if I had slept with her. Just because, well he's my bf and the thought of him with any one else especially infront of me just really doesn't tickle my fancy. But hey, if you're gf is all for it just be careful as sometimes threesomes can come between two people who are ina relationship. I've seen my best friend go through that with her bf they've had a few threesomes and each time she has come away hurt.

Yeah, thanks everybody for the replies. I decided not to bring it up, but she told me that she wanted to have a three-some but we should wait until we find somebody we feel very comfortable with.

And by the way, just because I want a threesome does NOT mean I don't care about her. She is wonderful, and I appreciate the openess we have together. The reason I AM in a relationship with her, is because she is just as open-minded as me.

Diffrin' strokes for diffrin' folks, I suppose!:splat:

Why are you even in a relationship if you want to have a threesome with some other person? You might as well be single. Take it from me its not all its cracked up to be especially if you lose the one you care about. But I guess you dont care about your gf anyways.

Valid point,

He's only eighteen and he should work his exterior motive brain power to work on this 3 some, just dropping subtle hints etc its really down to u, weighing up the pros and cons.

Obviously its probably one of those casual relationships you have in your youth, what are the chances your still be an item in ten years time. You may aswell try and get the most out of the relationships.