• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be like that.

I told you, he never, ever blamed his actions on anything but his own thoughtlessness. One of the things you chose to ignore while telling me what he is like.

I know we are perfect for eachother, thank you.

Its a compliment when you consider that he is amazing, funny, loyal, smart and accepts that I am not perfect.

I respectfully disagree that I ignored anything you wrote - I simply disagreed with you that they were relevant to his treatment of you.

From reading your other threads and your life situations I can see why you two are together. I have my own predictions about what will happen in the next few months -- but that is irrelevant, too - all that matters is that he meets your standards and has values compatible to yours which is what I said in the first place. You took issue with my conclusion that I have higher standards, but that was based on how you described his treatment of you in your first post, which you now say was not accurate.

I think this thread has run to a dead end.

with my conclusion that I have higher standards,

Let's not make claims to "higher standards", let's agree on different standards and further agree to disagree in this case.

Eva, hopefully you have got the feedback you need through the course of the thread.

Thanks guys.