I don't know if this is the right section to post this, but here it goes. About 2 or 3 months ago, I had unprotected sex with this girl i'm not in a relationship with. But we stopped after a few seconds. She isn't pregnant. Test was negative and she has her period.

But what i am worried about is STD's. I haven't had any symptoms, and she said she's clean. But i just get paranoid that i have HIV or something. It bothers me a lot. I should probably get tested, but i just want to know if you think there's a good chance that i do have it.

And how do i go about geting tested? Thanks.

Personally, I wouldn't stress about it too much... I mean, unless of course you suspect she has had lots of unprotected sex. Of course, this doesn't mean that you shouldnt go get checked out. getting checked for STDs is something you should do if u are sexually active, protection or not, every once in awhile.

Make an appointment with your doctor to get checked out, and remember for next time to use protection

Definitely don't stress, but go see a doctor.

You'll feel much better once you know for sure.

I know how you feel, I had to get an HIV test after I was raped. But once I found out that I was okay, I felt a lot better.

Peace of mind is most important.

Good luck!!!

@ -)---(-- Grace --)---(- @