how to know if she doesnt like you

You're already friends, so this isn't an issue of her not liking you. It's an issue of her not necessarily being interested in something romantic with you. In that case, she would simply fail to be flirtatious. She may talk about other guys she's interested in. And when you flirt with her, you may get a cold response.

They try to cut any conversation with you short. They go out of their way to avoid you. They ignore you and aren't interested in anything you say. They don't smile at all around you...or very little. They act annoyed by you.

----

If she's friends with you...you at least have a bit of a chance if she enjoys your company...but it will still be a risk to ask. Asking is the only way of knowing.

yea well in my case its she never instant messages me i always message her....she only responds. umm...and i was supposed to call her last nite and she convienently was in the "shower" when i told her wat time i was gona call.

I feel like she is avoiding me..i wish they would just tell me they dont like me instead of playing little games...this always happens

or maybe im just insecure

yea well in my case its she never instant messages me i always message her....she only responds. umm...and i was supposed to call her last nite and she convienently was in the "shower" when i told her wat time i was gona call.

I feel like she is avoiding me..i wish they would just tell me they dont like me instead of playing little games...this always happens

or maybe im just insecure

this sort of stuff makes most of us insecure ... and the insecurity makes us act less like ourselves.

best thing to do here, in my opinion, is pull way back and keep your heart open to others. Perhaps someday things may change and she'll contact you. Or give it 90 days and call her again.

Just my thoughts.

To be blunt

Shes caught on you have an interest in her and she doesnt have the same reciprocating feelings so instead of telling you because she probably dislikes confrontation as most people do she's doing as most girls do.

If she doesnt have feelings for you now chances are she wont have feelings for you later. Open up to other people and to ensure you still remain friends with her (thats if you want to) give her some space and play it cool let her know you're over those feelings so she no longer feels awkward and has the need to avoid you.

That being said i know it sucks that girls play games, I hate that about our gender too but its the facts of life.

Sorry to be so blunt.

Blackhawk.....

I'm going to tell you something that may or may NOT work.

If this girl tells you to call her again..and she's "unavailable"........

get rude with her and call her out. Some people just NEED to be put in their place when they pull this crap.

Say.........look, I don;t have time for these stupid games. Call me when you grow up".

That will provoke a response in that she MAY be pissed ....BUT...at the same time she'll respect you for not taking her crap. Either way....you have nothing to lose by speaking up.