Attraction Attire

I usually notice the way he holds himself...and a mature, stable, sexy, confident aura....difficult to explain

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. The man that I'm currently very attracted to (however nothing will probably ever come of it due to my own stupid issues, 'nother story) has that "aura" and the only thing I've ever seen him in is scrubs and a lab coat.

I like a nicely dressed man (I love suits, tuxedos) but it's not what attracts me to a man, per se.

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. The man that I'm currently very attracted to (however nothing will probably ever come of it due to my own stupid issues, 'nother story) has that "aura" and the only thing I've ever seen him in is scrubs and a lab coat.

I like a nicely dressed man (I love suits, tuxedos) but it's not what attracts me to a man, per se.

Oh god me to. I love a man in a suit.

What if I had a class at 9 in the morning and didn't have a lot of time before class started, and didn't care how I looked, seeing as how I was just going to class for an hour and was still quite tired, and I just wore jeans, sometimes sweatpants, a t-shirt that said our schools name on it, and a hat with our school logo, and a black fleece for my coat which i take off during class. Would a girl notice my outfit and think it's unattractive? Should I where like a polo or nicer shirt and fix my hair?

I think unless the girl was already attracted to you, she wouldn't notice you. Most college students dress like that, so it's NOT unattractive. It's just common and kind of boring.

If you want to get attention, definitely fix your hair and put on a polo. You don't have to get super dressed up, just look put together.