Girlfriend worries too much

It seems like every time I talk to her she says she's worried about this or that. It's understandable though. She's 17 and is going to graduate high school a year early. She's taking extra classes just to get out early, and really has a lot of other stuff going on like getting her license, applying to colleges, a job, etc. Sometimes she'll say she wishes things would go back to how they used to be, when she didn't have any worries and lived in her old neighborhood. It hurts to hear her say that because she's changed for the better, but I just tell her life can't always be easy, and I understand what she's going through. Any other way to really support her and make things less stressful for her? It just feels like what I say isn't enough.

Just be there for her when she has had a hard day and needs someone to lean on

If she feels she has changed for the better, why does it hurt? She is obviously proud of her achievements.

I mean it hurts to hear her say sometimes she feels like just quitting and going back to how she used to be. I know she really would never do it, but it still hurts in a way.

I know exactly how your girlfriend feels. I get very stressed with all of the things going on in my life with school and stuff. My boyfriend is amazing at making me feel better. All he has to do is show up at my door and hug me and I feel hundreds times better. There's really nothing you can do for her to help her out but you just have to be there. Try and surprise her with little sweet things to take her mind of everything. A nice long hug goes a long way...

Don't tell her she worries to much, that will only make her feel like something is wrong with her.

Be supportive, don't demand a lot from her, if she's late for a date or too busy don't get upset or make a big deal out of it. It sounds like she's going thru a massive transitional period, things are changing and its probably scaring the crap out of her. If she's studying or working, take her some coffee and give her a hug, little things like getting her a favorite snack or just smiling at her for no reason. Tell her how proud you are of her, let her know how much you appreciate her hard work and how you know she's getting so much out of it.