So here is the situation!

Alright, I am currently 17 weeks pregnant. I feel like this was the biggest mistake of my life. I hate my life and feel like I am hopeless, as if everything in my life is out of control. I am so depressed. I hate the relationship that I am in and feel at times that I don't even want to be in it anymore. Reason being is because my b/f is a total to me. He just doesn't care about anything I have to say or what to do. I gave up all my friends for him nearly 2 years ago and now it feels as if i have nothing. WE fight nonstop, like thats all we do. I don't know what it is, but I just want out. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey brooke... all I can say is everything happens for a reason. Don't feel that you being pregnant is a mistake your bringing a life into the world.

As for your boyfriend, maybe counciling would help if he would agree to it, if not maybe he is just not the one for you and it wasnt ment to be... you shouldnt feel so depressed because of a relationship if you do then its obviously not working for you... maybe its time to end it and find someone new, he could still be a dad to the child/pay child support, but if you two only fight its not right that your kid should be raised watching you two fight all the time and accept that as normal in a relationship, just my suggestions