My Boyfriend Wouldn't Mind Having Sex w/ MY MOM...

Even though I'd never think of asking a question as such to my friends, it's good you did, because even though I'm sure it hurt you (and I'm sorry for that), but you found out what kind of person your boyfriend really is now.

So, I disagree with those that said it was unwise to ask. I actually think it was good you found this out now; because you can break it off with him easier, since now you know what to expect in the future - aka - him easily cheating on you with any hot woman that asks him to have sex with them.

He just admitted to you that he'd willfully disrespect you and your relationship by cheating on you with your own mother! What's he thinking? It's okay to have sex with his partners' family?

Wow. Where'd you meet this kid?

It depends on how he interperted the question.

Did he take it literally, as in if your mom asked him to have sex right now- he would say yes and cheat on you....

or figuratively.... Whether he thinks your mother is attractive enough to have sex with in general- if she meets his standards of "someone he'd sleep with".

Regardless- he should have had more of a brain and given the polite answer.

BellaDonna

• 3 weeks later...

just have to really say something. if mom looks like she is in her 30's why wouldnt her be attracted to her? woman in their 30 are at their peak.

Women under 30 are trying to be more matured and has yet to find their stride, whilst women in their 30's are more confident andSophisticated, they have found their stride.

If you look at it from his point of view, if it was NOT your mom but someone that looks like you mom would he have sex with her if asked. Would that make you feel better?? i hope so because that is what he sees, NOT your mom but an attracive lady.

just have to really say something. if mom looks like she is in her 30's why wouldnt her be attracted to her? woman in their 30 are at their peak.

Women under 30 are trying to be more matured and has yet to find their stride, whilst women in their 30's are more confident andSophisticated, they have found their stride.

If you look at it from his point of view, if it was NOT your mom but someone that looks like you mom would he have sex with her if asked. Would that make you feel better?? i hope so because that is what he sees, NOT your mom but an attracive lady.

Attracted? He said he'd have sex with her! Not simply say "Hey, your mother is beautiful!

Huge difference, my friend. Admitting you'd cheat on your girlfriend, of all people, with her mother? And simply stating the obvious truth, are two very different things.

As for your signature quote:

My experiences have shown me that wisdom is gained through humility. Not just any experience in life.

It depends on how he interperted the question.

Did he take it literally, as in if your mom asked him to have sex right now- he would say yes and cheat on you....

or figuratively.... Whether he thinks your mother is attractive enough to have sex with in general- if she meets his standards of "someone he'd sleep with".

Regardless- he should have had more of a brain and given the polite answer.

BellaDonna

Bingo, exactly what I was going to say.

ok .. if asked.... "will you have sex with Elle MacPherson, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Cindy Crawford, Elizabeth Hurley".

I would say yes, i would gladly have sex with them, i wouldnt think i was cheating. You know why?? because i my head i would say, if i was single.

You can take it anyway YOU want to. but if i was singe and had that opportunity. Yes i would. If she asked me whilst i was in a relationship. No i would.

I suppose in the end of it, it was the way the question was asked and the way the question was answered.

and he kind of laughed it off, but his answer was honest. it kind of bothers me, i mean of course if he really did it we'd be through, but that he thinks about it and thinks it somewhat funny/okay bothers me...i mean i know i can't get rid of his fantasy, but i know i satisfy him in the bedroom, i just don't have that older woman factor for him...

Not yet, but you will eventually. Maybe this means he'll find you even sexier in 30 years than he does now.