Email or phone numer

Jian

Hello

What you people think of this.

When you introduce yourself to someone new and you feel you want contact them to ask them out. Do you think it is better to ask for email or phone number?

So far I only asked for email, and it worked all the time, however they do not all reply unfortunately. But do you think I should change strategy and ask directly for a phone number instead? i Mean the girls I usually ask dosent even know me except a 2 to 5 min talk. Im guessing that the chance of getting an email are much better than phone number.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

i would ask for the phone number... it's harder for her to not respond (and gets the message accross pretty quickly rather than waiting) and when she does pick up the phone when you are just casually talking, you could say how there is some good book, song, website, anything really and that you'll email it to her if you could have her email address. that way you have both incase one is more comfortable than the other. hope that helps!

I see, I guess Ill ask for phone number then.

Its just that when I meet a women in a public place, I dont stick around for 30min to speak with her. Maybe 2 min is exaggerating, lets say maybe 10 min is usually what I do. Just a few nice and quick questions to test if shes interested to talk to me, then I introduce myself and ask for her name and I ask if she has an email, after getting it I say thank you but I have to go, which is usually true. It usually work great, but I dont get much reply. You really think she will be more receptive if I ask for a phone number?