im 18 and just started a full time job and also go to school full time so needless to say i have very little time for friends or girlfriends im pretty sure thats how i lost my exgirlfriend of 3 years this week. the point is i've been at my new college since august and whenever a girl would smile and look at me i was forced to look away because my girlfriend would get jealous. Due to my ex girlfriend i had no female friends and barely any real guy friends. now i want to make new friends and possibly go back in to dating because i miss my ex girlfriend so much and i know thats the only way to get over her. i have low self esteem due to my ex girlfriend is there any way i can get back into dating and raise my self esteem? any tips would help. thanks in advance.

i lack that self confidence. i would call my girlfriend the most beautiful girl in the world because she was hot and other guys would like her while i was going out and she would just say thanks. as a guy a little compliment here and there wouldn't be so bad but i never got anything. i got it once every blue moon. now im sure i look like crap i get no sleep and sleep weird hours due to night shift and morning school.