Should I even bother with him ?

ChocoBB

I met this guy a week ago and we hook up at a club after he asked for my number and waited a week until he called me. Then we went on date to the movies...We met at the theater and he paid for everything, nothing happened while watching the movies, no flirting or making out and all that fun stuff...Anywho after the movie he went outside to smoke and I went with him after that we talked for a bit an asked meat what time my bus coming and I told him it was going to pass in half an hour (oh by the way he drove there). After that I was expecting him to say well why don't I drop you home but he didn't he just said oh well you not going to wait outside right, silly me I said no. However, he just gave me a tight hug and said he had a good time and finished his cigarette and said well I guess I'll go to my car now....

Man was I mad. Its like he didn't even care or wasn't even corteous at all. The only good thing is that he is really attractive, which is why I am a bit like hmm should I just forget about him.. common sense says yes because it would stupid for me to go out with a guy who couldn't even offer me a lift home or even wait with me until the bus came...*sigh*

Should I even bother or maybe I was asking to much from him ?

Or maybe just naive to it all ?

Yes, he should have seen you safely home. Perhaps since you were willing to hook up with him the same night you met him he assumed you were not looking for a "gentleman" but just to hook up again. Of course, a true gentleman would have insisted on seeing you home safely. My advice - if you want to date a gentleman, don't go on a date with someone you hooked up with the same night you met him. Most gentleman - with few exceptions - would not want to give you the impression the first night of meeting you that all they are after is sex. Some very happy marriages have started with a one night stand or hooking up the first night they met but that is the exception, particularly where you meet at a club.

Yeah, refer to "He's just not that into you"...and move on. You deserve to find someone cute AND crazy about you!!!!

Into her or not, it was very rude and inconsiderate. A gentleman would bring the lady home no matter what, unless she didn't want him to.

I think he's a jerk.