Another Over Before It Even Began :\

Hello, I just thought I would share my story quick as I'm a little hurt and annoyed and I just needed to vent to someone. A few weeks ago I started dating this amazing guy, and I thought things were going really well, he acted as though he really liked me and was really into it, even moreso than I was. Long story short, his ex, who was in another, five-month relationship herself, found out about me. Apparently she got really upset, and saw a picture of us together on facebook and started crying about it. She broke up with her boyfriend. He found out, and of course he went from being into me to...really back into her. It hurts that he's willing to just jump back to being with her without really trying to get to know me at all, but that's the way it goes I guess. Of course I don't know the entire story, I'm assuming there are pieces I don't know, but it seems as though she only wanted him back when all of a sudden, she couldn't have him. And of course she took him back and now they're trying to work on it together. I don't know, I just wish I hadn't met him at all now. I feel like if it hadn't happened we might have got a long great, if we had actually gotten a chance to get to know each other! Aaah this whole thing is lame. Knowing my luck somehow this whole post is going to get back to her, too. I'll be laughing about this someday (hopefully), but for now I'm sorry but I just needed to vent.

Chalk this one up to experience. Hooking up with somebody who is fresh out of a relationship can be a bad idea some times. Even people who are out of relationships for a long time can suddenly be lured back by an ex. Just think: you could have spent a long time with a guy who wasn't really ready for a commitment. At least you are free to find someone else. Chin up sweetie, everyone goes through this, and it sucks completely. But it gets better eventually.

Hi Victory, I myself went through a pretty similar situation, he said he was finished with her.... and stupid me I believed him too....

Guess what?? Much to my surprize he went back to her after almost a year with me... broke my heart totally.... and he said he loved me... what a joke... I'm still hurt over all that stuff....

Sandy

Hard to find the ones that have gotten their heart broken... but are REALLY up for another shot at the whole game of love. Most go with comfort, and fall back to try and recover their heart... silly move, because its already crushed the artories.

He'll go, let him go.. you can't stop it you can't really do anything. Just NC him and keep truckin.

Sorry you had to deal with this... really a crappy situation to be in.

It just sucks because it seems so easy for some people and yet for me... Like, for her she found someone else as soon as they broke up, and then as soon as she got upset about him, she got to have him back too. It just hurts that for her it seems so easy, like she gets whatever and whomever she wants. I mean, I guess they have their work cut out for them, getting back with your ex isn't the easiest thing in the world, but I still feel like he's getting back with her out of comfort mainly. Oh well...

I am sorry. I too was with a short term fling for 3 weeks. She decided we were going too fast and then she was outta there.

I find it really low for this guy to just run. Plus, he is probably just setting himself up to get hurt. I was actually thinking, "what would I do if my ex did not want to date the guy she is living with and said, "ya know what, I wanna try again."" I don't know what I would do, but I would like to think I would ask her to sit down and really think about this. Plus, I think I would really question her heart.

Again, I am sorry that this happened to you, but I feel really sorry for that other guy, too. He just got his heart handed to him and he probably had no idea this was going to happen.